Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anybody know how to extract player name from game?

Discussion on Anybody know how to extract player name from game? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anybody know how to extract player name from game?

I need to extract the names of the people in my group from the game, but I have no idea how. I want to be able to do this with autoit, but if it requires another program/method, I would be open to using that too.

If anybody could help me extract names from the game that would be great.

Thanks.
Old 05/23/2013, 05:24   #2

thats a good idea!
Old 05/23/2013, 05:38   #3

your grammar is a mess and finally i dont understand what you want - with extracting player names?
Old 05/23/2013, 07:57   #4

Explain exactly what you mean? it might be some new idea? or maybe it does not make sense? : D but give us the reason you want to get the names and why? (Autoit blocked by the new studio) at least I stopped working ;/
Old 05/23/2013, 09:29   #5

elite*gold: 3
Add users to your group and search for the "name" string pointers in cheat engine.

You might get multiple addresses but choose the ones that are very close to each other.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2013, 13:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
Add users to your group and search for the "name" string pointers in cheat engine.

You might get multiple addresses but choose the ones that are very close to each other.
Thanks I will look into that!

To other people:

1) Join group in NFSW
2) Get names of players in the group
3) Automatically whisper them

No my real purpose isnt to whisper "hi" to them but this is the most direct way of explaining it for fear that my grammar might be confusing to some of you... or one of you lol.
Old 05/23/2013, 13:22   #7

He want to extract the name and hack the accont .
More simple then that i can't explain.
Old 05/23/2013, 19:15   #8

yea an account stealer begs for help. time to close. i think
Old 05/23/2013, 19:23   #9

... I'm not hacking anybodys account -_- I am grabbing players names in my group to prevent my bot from operating when he is in the group cause he was being a tard and complaining about how bots were so cheap yet he doesn't mind using it... I don't even know how you guys got the idea to hack someone's account... yes obviously I can just retrieve the name of the person who is in my group and his password will automatically be revealed to me... you 2 are so stupid

if I really wanted to hack an account why go through all this trouble, which won't even work because I'm sure you can't query the players' password. and if you think I'm using this to send to them and get their info, then why not just use a key logger... idiots

needforfish I'm not begging for help. I just thought I'd ask people who were more experienced in memory reading and analysis. didn't expect to get retarded answers like yours. -_-
Old 05/23/2013, 19:47   #10

we are not stupid - you were just not clear in your word use and what you wanted.
to use a keyblooger you need anyway access to their computers.

post ****** questions - will get you some ****** answers - so easy is that.
Old 05/23/2013, 19:51   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWaytoExpensive View Post
we are not stupid - you were just not clear in your word use and what you wanted.
to use a keyblooger you need anyway access to their computers.

post ****** questions - will get you some ****** answers - so easy is that.
I'm not talking about you. I meant the 2 ppl above who just assumed I was trying to steal accounts... I didn't mention you at all anywhere though you weren't very helpful either.

and also my point exactly. I am not accessing their computer so I can't possibly get their password. and if I was going to access their computer I might as well use a key logger and not ask this question. which is why it's wrong for them to assume I'm trying to steal accounts. unless there is a way to get a remote players account password with memory hacks. then my question would be why hasn't it been done already...
Old 05/23/2013, 20:18   #12

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
honestly its useless, what would be a cool tool is basicly same as you started with playernames , but blocked players , example "fair players" wich have a huge block list by known hackers could help this tool to check the lobby if a known hackers is in it , then the tool will show the name in maybe red color and the fair player can leave before the hacker is using af etc.
Old 05/23/2013, 20:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx2011 View Post
honestly its useless, what would be a cool tool is basicly same as you started with playernames , but blocked players , example "fair players" wich have a huge block list by known hackers could help this tool to check the lobby if a known hackers is in it , then the tool will show the name in maybe red color and the fair player can leave before the hacker is using af etc.

oh. it's for my own personal use. I have a grudge against someone who uses my creations but talks **** about me being a hacker...

on another note! that's a great idea! i will try to build that and release it on here or something. tdx would you mind giving me some pointers along the way if I get stuck. I did try to send a message to you about this twice but I guess you aren't accepting PMs =/ also didnt the new server updates start banning AF?
Old 05/23/2013, 20:33   #14

elite*gold: 3
Oh my ***..

Guys, don't judge him wrong -_-. His idea is creative.. he is NOT trying to steal anybody's account.

In fact, it's not even possible to get someone's info just by retrieving his name from the group!

Basically, he's trying to create a bot/tool that operates without any mistakes!
Old 05/23/2013, 20:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
Oh my ***..

Guys, don't judge him wrong -_-. His idea is creative.. he is NOT trying to steal anybody's account.

In fact, it's not even possible to get someone's info just by retrieving his name from the group!

Basically, he's trying to create a bot/tool that operates without any mistakes!
sorry for false judge.. but its hard to understand with his bad english. srry my mistake..