Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anybody know how to extract player name from game?

Discussion on Anybody know how to extract player name from game? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/23/2013, 20:43   #16

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
His/Her grammar seems fine to me. To be honest it is nearly the best grammar I have ever seen here. Just PM me when you need help
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2013, 20:49   #17

elite*gold: 0
Sounds good! Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforfish View Post
sorry for false judge.. but its hard to understand with his bad english. srry my mistake..
s'all good. my bad for exploding on you I just found it offensive that you would call me a beggar account stealer just randomly because I was asking how to get a driver name from group.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Extract epk and eix error (Dont extract because eix)
12/26/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, My first topic xD... But i have a problem extracting... how gives the informacion for extract is archive eix, and if isnīt the correct archive eix for archive epk donīt extract... itīs my problem... isnīt the correct eix file... And i need to extract pc2... is possible creat a archive eix for archive epk?? Please! I Need really... if possible for today! Try donīt respond in German... Or, write right... for i can translate...
[Ps3] Suche- 2 Player Game
02/01/2011 - Consoles - 7 Replies
Ich suche hier ein gutes Ps3 Game. Das alter ist egal! Es muss eine 2 Player Kampange haben die man sofort spielen kann! Also nix wo erst den Single durch haben muss. Was für geile Games würdet ihr mir empfehlen? Wir haben kein Internet! lg, Stefan
Player in Game
06/28/2010 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
I am in Erakis Lvl 62 ANI, my brigade is F9 and you ?
Why!!! when player walk to some where and game.....
12/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Why!!! when player walk to some where and then game disconnect. should be fix movecash.csv right ? or any please help Thank you for answers (Cuz You are GOD of dekaron)