Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS WORLD Reward.ME (Archievement Helper)

Discussion on NFS WORLD Reward.ME (Archievement Helper) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2013, 19:21   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
The real developers have the right to post their tools, hence why it isn't allowed for anyone besides them to post them.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NFS WORLD™ HELPER v1.0 (21.03.2013)
03/21/2013 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
http://i45.tinypic.com/z6929.png *For thoose wich dont use "regulary" hacks ;)
archievement bug ?
06/14/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
hey guys, today i saw a guy with one star and title "legend" not the title "the legend" only "legend" and you must have level 25 for it...how can i get it ? :D
Need For Speed World Helper v1.0.1
02/06/2012 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies
Changes from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 Space's between 2 loops was to long, corrected. Driver's Car performance did show same values for 2. and 3. car, corrected. Little color changes made in tool. This tool was created using vb6 and Speedapi function from Need for speed world . Speedapi : Speed API Documentation What is that good for ? :
who want in world reward cars like in most wanted???
01/17/2012 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
What about making this game more interesting? Whay dont you change the way of the reward cards are played? Make some like most wanted style so players can choose after each race what they want: powerups, perf parts or aftermarket parts Im tierd of getting only useless powerpslike 10*one more lap, 10* magnets, 10* ready So make the game more interesting cause people are starting to leave this game because of the huuge number of cheters , At least give us the oppotunity to choose what reward...