Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

add music nfs world

Discussion on add music nfs world within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/08/2012, 18:18   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryll99 View Post
That's impossible unless we inject the music file into the file that has the music.
This exactly; graphics and music is client sided so definitely possible to inject it to your client, yet it would be too much work to do this when you can use a music player or something
Old 09/08/2012, 19:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
even tho we inject music to file when you turn on EA launcher it will re-download the file you injected with.

turn music off then turn your own music on.
Old 01/20/2021, 08:18   #18

I think it would be a lot better if you used spotify premium Techbigs or the best music player for android Techbigs. This is home to some of the best music apps in the world.
Old 01/26/2022, 20:56   #19

Good afternoon guys, for those who are still interested in changing the game's songs, here's a link I found on github where you have EAlayer 3 developed to work with need for speed world, I followed the tutorial myself and it worked. You need to break your head a little, but following it straight to do it and it's very good, the only problem I found was playing the songs in order, unfortunately I can't play them in the order I want but I'm studying about it, I managed to add new songs in freeroam mode, but following the tutorial, I was able to find out how to add it in the garage, and in racing events, I just wanted to make it clear that I didn't develop this tool or anything like that, I just found the tutorial and followed. Credits to the owner of this repository on github.