Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About lucky draw hack myth...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About lucky draw hack myth...

OK, you guys still claim that lucky draw cards can't be hacked, since it's server-sided and not local-sided...
I have seen people like Vitaleks and ReventonSR having their name hack working in almost all circumstances, not only in chat. And I don't think they just edit some local values, otherwise how come everyone can see them like that?
Back on-topic, somebody on the EA forum claims that several times it happened to him that he was congratulated for winning a certain pro part before he even picked the cards... By the same principle, gold packs. Even I was surprised that I was asked by a booster friend what parts did he won... as he was just opening gold packs and getting boost errors, but still I could see in the newsfeed what he "won"... hmmm...

Old 09/19/2011, 19:37   #2

Lets discuss about this, it's really interesting. Then it seems that it doesn't matter which card we choose?

Old 09/20/2011, 14:09   #3

thats right, but i believe in tips to get luck
Old 09/20/2011, 20:01   #4

I've heard that if you farm right after the servers are back up again after a patch, there are a lot more chances of parts, since there are a lot fewer players on the server... hmmm...

« Need For Speed World Avatar | which car is the best »