Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

for all hack users

Discussion on for all hack users within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
for all hack users

dont give the hackers any chance
1. before download hack look at contributions whenn it is small dont believe him
2. befor do not ask virus scan with correctly date and coreckt file name
3.maybe file is scrypted than u cann do nothings becaus antivir it not detect the virus
than u must do that :
1. restart the pc
2.at the black screen whenn pc is startet must to select secure mode
3.search and start the programm System Restore and do it
PS : AND UU PC IS FREE FROM VIRUS TOJAN MALEWARE SPYWARE E.T.C
WHAS THIS INFORMATION BEATIFUL KLICK THANKS AND RELAX by kinG

1 THNX WTF???? IT IS MOSTFULL BEAUTIFULL HELP TIPPS AND SOME 1 THANKS KOMM ON GUYS ITS NOT REAL !!!!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/26/2012, 19:31   #2

nonsense just run it in sandboxie and then see what it does - nothing more.
Old 07/26/2012, 20:31   #3

elite*gold: 213
Whats ur problem man? Ur faker u must get banned. U post just Virus. Just go f*** yu self
Old 07/28/2012, 11:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdх2011 View Post
No no no, you have to ask before saying something to the gods
omg dont spam mo phucker hacker hack your mom on the *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWaytoExpensive View Post
nonsense just run it in sandboxie and then see what it does - nothing more.
who i can this downgload bro ?? do you can giv me the down. link thnx

hello are u here ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ALL HACK USERS NEED 2 READ THIS
06/05/2011 - WarRock - 5 Replies
warrock is updated and some hacks work.. some wont, what 1 will word crash after 30 min ,, 1 houer soo wanna get banned ,, use hacks now. dont wanna get banned dont use hacks now because otherwise u will be doomd greets DANNY MUIS,,
just a warning to all ns hack users
07/10/2010 - Facebook - 19 Replies
the note said: Ninja Saga For your information, over 3000 characters have been disabled just now because hacking behaviors are detected. Please be kindly reminded again that any use of third party softwares are strictly prohibited in Ninja Saga. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. so don't abuse the hacks haha or may be the hacks that are now currently working are now disabled so just take precautions......... i think all the hacks now are detected so this is a bad...
REQUEST: TO THOSE HACK USERS
11/07/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
TO ALL THOSE WALLHACK USER'S IF YOU HAVE THE HACKS DONT ABUSE IT,DONT LEECH,DONT SELL IT,GIVE PROPER CREDITS,NO FLAMMINGS, AND THE BEST OF ALL RESPECT MODERATORS AND GUARDIANS.DONT MAKE THEM ANGRY CAUSE EVERYBODY WONT ACTIVATE THOSE HACKS THAT THEY ARE SHARING.DONT WAIT THE TIME THAT THEY WOULDNT SHARE THEIR HACKS AND POST.SO THREAT THEM AS YOURSELVES AS THEY WOULD THREAT YOU. PS. PLS READ THE FORUM RULES FOR THE GUARDIANS:SORRY IF I POST IT HERE I JUST WANNA HELP YOU AND CALM DOWN...
hack users..
05/08/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
damn it.. this hackerakopalagka is the most noobish of all iv'e ever see.. don't do such things that all of us will make get detect.. DAMN YOU WHO EVER YOU WILL BE... http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq75/photoload 26/123.jpg THIS IS WHAT I SEE AFTER I VISIT THE GCPH WEB SITE... THIS IS INSANE FREAK..!!