NFSNULL,
I read your conversations, comment, and out of that, i decided to write this:
Well... 1. Either you learnt about programming and read a bunch of articles about languages and stuff and now you want to make everyone think that you are a hacker, which is stupid, hacker never says that he is a hacker, other people think what they want and he doesn't care. 2. Another sugg may be that you really do know some SQL and Assembly but just basics and now you are on this forum, knowing that everyone is stupid here(97% of this forum don't know about TCP/Ip protocol, i wouldn't say that they are stupid at other things, just at computer stuff) making them think that you are a true hacker. Another thing i noticed, that Assembly, cheat engine, and SQL doesn't make any sense because i don't get how you can catch sockets with cheat engine, may be you can, but as i know, cheat engine is to change the hex source of the program to your own to see things in the game in a diffirent way(better way for you). So, about SQL databasing. If you could just explain me what do you need to use SQL stuff for to hack chat? May be someone told you that he uses Assembly to hack games and now you are saying the same thing? I really don't hack games, i do websites, programs and that sort of stuff. So, if it's not hard for you to explain me what do you need SQL for, to hack chat(i saw your conversation in which you said you hack chat, you don't make hacks, also my be you meant SQLI?)
I may be wrong, i am not trying to insult you, just asking.
People, write in the comment section if you think that he is a true hacker or he is just trying to get attention.
are u idiot? I think only one or two guys know hacks here. I don't tell how i do to you guys! If I will show a video, that isn't about how i hacking nfs world! sorry but you need to learn how to use assembly first. You can't make a hack with Flat Assembler before you didn't learn assembly codes.
are u idiot? I think only one or two guys know hacks here. I don't tell how i do to you guys! If I will show a video, that isn't about how i hacking nfs world! sorry but you need to learn how to use assembly first. You can't make a hack with Flat Assembler before you didn't learn assembly codes.
Ohhh, really??
Only noobs consider themself hackers.
I could teach you about hacking....But...Well....Go to learn a bit about linux pentesting software
PS- camelot made 1 question to you about one hex editing software called cheat engine...And i am curious too
are u idiot? I think only one or two guys know hacks here. I don't tell how i do to you guys! If I will show a video, that isn't about how i hacking nfs world! sorry but you need to learn how to use assembly first. You can't make a hack with Flat Assembler before you didn't learn assembly codes.
Do you even understand what you are writing? Your messages don't make any sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007
Isn't it strange that this fake NFSNULL guy doesn't want to reply directly to the questions of camelot?
He doesn't know the answers to the simplest questions that i thought of, to ask this idiot.
just like camelot said. hacker never told the other that he's a hacker. they made, they share it.
to NFSNULL : don't just talk that you can make those hack. it's better to quiet and make it. if you can make it, then publish it. then you can show off as much as you want. I'm not a hacker, just an ordinary user.
just like camelot said. hacker never told the other that he's a hacker. they made, they share it.
to NFSNULL : don't just talk that you can make those hack. it's better to quiet and make it. if you can make it, then publish it. then you can show off as much as you want. I'm not a hacker, just an ordinary user.
He's a nothing, I know who's responsable for the chat hacking, Null is just a cover, the master is your beloved Vitaleks and his retarded as pretending ''brother'' NFSIONICKS. Now stop with this bullshit, who's hacker or who's not. Activating your Cheat Engine and typing some **** codes won't make you a hacker, hackers brakes important servers, NASA, FBI, CSI and so on... Who the **** cares about NFS World, hacking their servers is the easiest, this NFSNULL is a fake, real NFSNULL is just a kid who used hacks before his account got banned and now he acts hacker, BECAUSE somebody told him how to work in Art Money.
He's a nothing, I know who's responsable for the chat hacking, Null is just a cover, the master is your beloved Vitaleks and his retarded as pretending ''brother'' NFSIONICKS. Now stop with this bullshit, who's hacker or who's not. Activating your Cheat Engine and typing some **** codes won't make you a hacker, hackers brakes important servers, NASA, FBI, CSI and so on... Who the **** cares about NFS World, hacking their servers is the easiest, this NFSNULL is a fake, real NFSNULL is just a kid who used hacks before his account got banned and now he acts hacker, BECAUSE somebody told him how to work in Art Money.
NFSNULL is just a fucking twat, pussy cheater... 12/13/2011 - Need for Speed World - 13 Replies http://i43.tinypic.com/e9xj5s.jpg
This is the idiot who fucks the game... Son, EA don't ban you for nothing, trust me, I had 2 other lvl 50 account with 8000 boost each, they both got banned... I didn't start to cry like a bitch like you do, so fuck off cunt stop crying, start playing from 0.