He's a nothing, I know who's responsable for the chat hacking, Null is just a cover, the master is your beloved Vitaleks and his retarded as pretending ''brother'' NFSIONICKS. Now stop with this bullshit, who's hacker or who's not. Activating your Cheat Engine and typing some **** codes won't make you a hacker, hackers brakes important servers, NASA, FBI, CSI and so on... Who the **** cares about NFS World, hacking their servers is the easiest, this NFSNULL is a fake, real NFSNULL is just a kid who used hacks before his account got banned and now he acts hacker, BECAUSE somebody told him how to work in Art Money.
How do you know NFSIONIKCS my son
You're clever. You got my rep.
NFSNULL, first I'm older enough to **** your mommy and be your daddy Second, I know my things straight when I come to talk with someone, I don't start saying **** without information.
You, what you just wrote doesn't make any sense... "son", did you smoke something?
Responding with an arrogant answer ''who cares...'' leaves how much of a age you are. Anyway, you keep sucking ***** around, as I've said, I'm done here.
Your intelligence is low, you should have thought twice before answering with an arrogant answear.
May be it's low. At least it's higher than yours....
Also, a high intelligented person would not publish he's dreams about ***** in someones else mouth.
NFSNULL is just a fucking twat, pussy cheater... 12/13/2011 - Need for Speed World - 13 Replies http://i43.tinypic.com/e9xj5s.jpg
This is the idiot who fucks the game... Son, EA don't ban you for nothing, trust me, I had 2 other lvl 50 account with 8000 boost each, they both got banned... I didn't start to cry like a bitch like you do, so fuck off cunt stop crying, start playing from 0.