it was fixed lat night, don't drop anymore pro parts if you did just 51 and quit, the fix it to drop just race series, race tunned, and others, but don't pro anymore, try and check it Gl
I try alot of times about 100 times but nothing just usuali.
Dont think so cause I tried on waterfront road,did 10 races and won nothing..
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but apparently after 10 times private race in eagle drive, no parts show up whatsoever.
This is what I just did:
1. log in two different accounts on different computers
2. private race at eagle drive
3. race till 51%, I see a trash can on the left, crash on it and leave.
4. doing no.3 on another computer
5. leave the race, check inventory, no part is added!!
It can be won on all tracks and pro parts are also dropping, I just haven't got any pro tuned parts yet... Also all aftermarket stuff is won as well .... Watterfront I got only t3 crappy parts for now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0519
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but apparently after 10 times private race in eagle drive, no parts show up whatsoever.
This is what I just did:
1. log in two different accounts on different computers
2. private race at eagle drive
3. race till 51%, I see a trash can on the left, crash on it and leave.
4. doing no.3 on another computer
5. leave the race, check inventory, no part is added!!
It doesn't need to be exactly 51%, important is that it is more than 51%, it can be 60% as well ... Eagle is hard to get. Most parts are on Diamond & union as I saw for now....
And if you dont want for other account to get parts dont gho more than 51% on other acc,just go on one acc and quit in other when you finish in acc you want.
Maybe its just luck,and It can be won in all races as Kingkomarac said.
Well you are right only like 50% cause there cann only be program made to fasten this procces that You wouldnt ned to go all the way to 51 + % y your self.But if you have fast race hack you can go to 51 or more % in like 10 secs or less,thats what I mean fasten up proccess cause I fyou want to hack easy part receiving (we can call it like that) then u need to hack server wich will result in ban in like 2 hours.And it can get wose not just acc ban...
sorry last time it's my mistake. On A accounts have actually won 4 aftermarkets parts and 1 dam street part after 20 races...no pro part still!!
the other B account there's no aftermarket part and pro part at all!! Both accounts are level 50, but A account has actual race record and the best multiplayer winning streak is 39, while the other one is leveled up by pursuit loader so there's not even 1 single winning streak, guess Geri is probably right. The less winning streak it is, the less part you get!!
By the way, can anyone confirm that it has to be more than 51%, or it could be just 1% and more, because it's pretty tired after several run...