Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Minimize Getting Banned?

Discussion on How to Minimize Getting Banned? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Minimize Getting Banned?

UPDATE (Apr, 22): EA has just announced they are going to actively ban cheaters. How? No one knows yet...maybe it's just a publicity stunt...time will tell.

~~~~~

I dont believe anyone has gotten banned yet, but eventually they'll start cracking down on us so I have a few tips to delay the inevitable. Since it's an inevitable, we'll have to create a bigger workload for EA and legit players.

Do Not Admit You Cheat/Hack
Pretty stupid if you do this. They can take a screenshot and send it to EA. EA may not ban now but once they do, they would have proof that you hacked/cheated. Make it harder for them to prove you guilty. Dont be a dumbass and admit it. There is no decreased sentence, if you're guilty you're banned.

Do Not Report Other Hackers/Cheaters
Why? Basically safety in numbers. The more hackers/cheaters there are, the more reports they'll have to search through. It will slow down the bans once they come.

Use Subtle Cheat/Hack Tools
Try not to speedhack (CheatEngine), unless you are trying to make others get 'DNF'. Use a reasonable TopSpeed if you're using devrim's trainer. A lvl20 with an AE86 cannot reach 350kph. Use the more recent trainers with an increased in car acceleration. JasonXA's trainer allows a speedboost whenever the button is held down. Basically, a free and unlimited nitrous.

Report Swearing/Offensive Language/Spam
Most people swear if you beat them and they suspect you cheated. Report them. That's one extra report that EA will have to go through. Report the ones who try to bypass the swear filter. Report the ones that swore but it got filtered out. Report the ones that spam 'rdy' in the wait room. Do not report other hackers/cheaters.
That being said, dont start swearing or using offensive language as the legit players can report you very easily...and with proof.

Ram Them! (Sync Abuse)
This goes well with reporting others for swearing. Ram others so you provoke them to swear. There is a trick to ramming so that they will get hit by you but you never even touched them. Basically, try to cut them off. It's like the opposite of the PIT maneuver.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/need-speed-world/1093226-how-minimize-getting-banned.html

Lose
If you always win. Your win streak would be 80+. That's impossible in this game. Lose even more races so that your 'average finish place' is more realistic. An average 1.09 finish place tells them you're hacking/cheating. Let higher level players or players with better cars win. A level 20 usually cant beat a level 50. A stock AE86 cannot beat a M3 with pro-parts. Dont make it too obvious.
Losing is boring just sitting at the start line. You can ram everybody when you're 'losing races' to get other's to swear. It will be two birds with one stone.

Chat Hack
Simply use Cheat Engine to change your ign to something else. You'll still get reported, but if they take screenshots, it would be a different player name instead. If you know how, you can use the html codes to crash the player when they click on your name. This method can prevent you from being reported in-game and getting a proper screenshot. You may also use this method to change your name to someone you dont like.

Do Not Cheat/Hack When Racing Against EA Staff
Goto:
It has a list of some of the EA staff that plays the game. Act like a legit player when around them. Or just leave the race.

Play Private Races with Hackers/Cheaters
This is only good if you're playing with trusted people. You'll have to admit that you do hack, which would be breaking tip#1. The other hackers/cheaters may be using their fake or second account. Make sure you trust them.

Fake Reports
Do not do this all the time. EA might just delete all your reports because most of them are fake...or ban you for spam. Report legit players for ramming. Dont worry, they wont get banned for ramming. EA will have to go through more fake reports to reach reports of you.

Fake Screenshots (Spam)
There's a player at the NFS:W forum collecting screenshots and videos of us hacking/cheating. He'll then send all the collected proofs to a mod so that EA will have evidence.
To slow that down, email with the subject 'NFSWorld Cheat/Hack Evidence'. Send him fake screenshots or better yet, big files so that his inbox is full. Obviously, use a fake email and dont use your real NFSW in-game name.

Anyone else got more useful tips?

Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/29/2011, 00:49   #2

There is a much easier way not available to most of us though. There are certain hackers not cheaters HACKERS in nfsw with the ability to make anyone who tries to report them game crash. It has happened to me before. Before I used to cheat i tried reporting a hacker once and my game crashed when I went back and tried to report them again it crashed again.
Old 03/29/2011, 11:21   #3

This is very useful, thx man
Old 03/30/2011, 20:34   #4

Lol. That's a nice hack.

I was thinking of spoofing the name so it looks like someone else is hacking, but I dont know where to get that.
Old 04/03/2011, 18:04   #5

Uh-oh. They're onto us....I think. lol.

Send those fake screenshots to lonerenegade to throw them off a bit.
Old 04/13/2011, 06:39   #6

Guys, be more covert on the hacking. A recent thread on bans.
I am assuming the guy is hacking though.

Old 04/22/2011, 23:16   #7

Bumping this because of EA's recent announcement regarding cheaters.

Not sure if it's just a publicity stunt or if they actually figured out how to catch everyone...
Old 07/31/2011, 18:25   #8

ok