Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Orchestral Piano Composition

Discussion on Orchestral Piano Composition within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Orchestral Piano Composition

This is a remake of my Piano Composition. I made it to a Orchestral Composition.
Hope you like it.
If you thought this was worth your time, please subscribe to my channel.

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Requiem for a dream - piano sheet music
08/18/2010 - Music - 11 Replies
Hi! As I watched the movie and listened to the theme I got to play it on the piano. I looked around for sheet music, did not find any but pictures of note-pages. I clicked a few thousand times in FinalNotepad and here are a .tif image and a office image of the sheets. I hope you enjoy playing, I really love this one!
[rel] composition fix for 5165
12/09/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
#request close/delete moved to my multi-rel thread.
Zelda: Alle lieder mit dem Piano
10/30/2007 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Krass der macht so ziemlich alle Lieder durch am Stück, ohne Cut und keinen Fehler und das Game is ja wirklich legendär, also voll krass, will ned wissen wie lange der geübt hat :) YouTube - Zelda piano Medley Greez (Hoffe man darf direkt-links :D
Composition Calculator
09/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
Ok, so im a newbie using cotobo for a long time with only a couple of posts. Everybody would want to see if this is clean and all so please somebody scan it. Why did i make this? Well, i liked the one posted on TQ board but one of the feature never got finished (subtracting what you current have). You can check here http://shellz2.future-hosting.net/~sony/c ompose.php This program is written VB and this is my second VB program besides (Hello World) so it's quite ugly and very plain. ...