Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Music
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8-Bit/C64 Sound

Discussion on 8-Bit/C64 Sound within the Music forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
8-Bit/C64 Sound

hey leute,
suche ein mixstudio, womit ich 8bit/C64 sounds erstellen/modifizieren und in eine reihe setzen und somit tracks erstellen kann. ich interessiere mich sehr für diese genre und währe dankbar, wenn ihr mir mehr darüber berichten könntet.
greetz
Old 10/11/2011, 20:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sowas wie bei NES zb? Ich kenne da nur .
Old 10/11/2011, 21:00   #3

elite*gold: 7
jo, dass such ich auch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sound Issue (No SOUND)
03/18/2012 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Hello! I have NO SOUND in ArchLord. I've tried to all kinds of different settings in-game but no luck so far. What I did was: I downloaded and installed "ArchLord", opened region "Europe", entered a server and made an character in there and pressed "Play". Went in-game and noticed that i can't hear anything when moving.. so i started making quests and killing monsters and became convinced that i still don't have any sounds in there. I googled for sound problems and it seems other people have...
[Release] CF German Sound Mod V 2.1 / Deutscher Sound mod 2.1
10/22/2010 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Hey folks, As u saw in http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/crossfire/394518-g erman-crossfire-sound-mod-deutscher-sound-mod.html i improved the sound modification. Now its supports: *male characters *female characters *the black market *the lobby sounds *the background music
German Crossfire Sound Mod - Deutscher Sound Mod
01/02/2010 - CrossFire - 26 Replies
Hey folks, I made a Sound Modification for Crossfire in German and English. There are mainly fun sounds and some elements of Postal 2 and UT therein. Readme File is also added. Scan: VirusTotal - Kostenloser online Viren- und Malwarescanner - Ergebnis Size: ~15MB Download