Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do you think strategy games should make some changes?

Discussion on Do you think strategy games should make some changes? within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Do you think strategy games should make some changes?

Pay to Win has become one of the most popular tags in strategy games. So do you think strategy games should make some changes?

We created a server ↓↓↓ members here think maybe we can do something to change the game mode of Pay to Win. If you have any ideas about this, come and join us!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] The GOD Gambling Strategy | Bustabit Strategy How to hit profits! And Destroy Nyan
08/05/2017 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys Welcome at my Strategy This is not a script or any other bullshit it just a steps of thinking which would give ur brain a good push . and how and when u should play and when u should cashout ! also it's a step by step on first dep till withdraw if you follow my steps u would gain alot of profits up to 100-254$ in 30-40m proof 254 $ in 40min https://image.prntscr.com/image/7O-97ijiTw6CC7ca8 Fqqlw.png
Goldentowns a new strategy game where you can make some ca$h
02/21/2014 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I saw that there already is a thread talking about this game but it wasn't clear enough so I decided to write a new thread to explain what the game is about. Goldentowns a town building, politics and military simulator where the main purpose is to grow your city and make virtual gold which you can exchange after that for real cash. http://s4.postimg.org/sj970p9vh/Golden_Towns_bann er.jpg The virtual gold in the game is called GTC (goldentowns coin) and it is backed up by real 24k...