Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Goldentowns a new strategy game where you can make some ca$h

Discussion on Goldentowns a new strategy game where you can make some ca$h within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Goldentowns a new strategy game where you can make some ca$h

Hey guys. I saw that there already is a thread talking about this game but it wasn't clear enough so I decided to write a new thread to explain what the game is about.

Goldentowns a town building, politics and military simulator where the main purpose is to grow your city and make virtual gold which you can exchange after that for real cash.

The virtual gold in the game is called GTC (goldentowns coin) and it is backed up by real 24k gold. It's value started at 1 euro and is now between 5-6.50 euros.

There are many ways to make gold in the game, you can produce and sell materials like wood,stone, iron and clay, you can recruit and sell workers with different skills, and when you build a gold mine you can start mining gold.
There is also a huge market where you can trade shares and bonds and buy and sell materials and workers.
The game is 100% free, you don't have to pay a penny if you don't want to, unless you want make very quick progress or invest in other towns or countries.
So you have everything to win and nothing to lose, and it's a lot of fun.
Here's a link to the main page if you're intrested and I hope you like the game and make lots of money
Some people really do as you can see in the image.

Good luck and if you need anything in the game, my username is silios, you can pm me here or there or send me an email.

Tags
browser based, browser game, golden, online games