Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/19/2017, 15:06   #241

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinch View Post
@ what pet is the best to use on this for farm? gold or all hero dmg? im currently on ms 400 and my 1 hour run is making me go until stage 150 only. but when i play it manually i can got to stage 200 less than 30 mins :v. any suggestions how to make my farming better?
I play currently on the "all damage" pet. You should compare which one will give you the most damage boost. Tap damage is more important in the early phase.
Old 02/19/2017, 15:09   #242

elite*gold: 0
It opens the heroes menu, and does nothing

I put running the night with the heroes turned off 30 minutes self-confidence and did not work
Old 02/19/2017, 15:13   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducontrabr View Post
It opens the heroes menu, and does nothing

I put running the night with the heroes turned off 30 minutes self-confidence and did not work
With 1.0.3 ?
Old 02/19/2017, 15:32   #244

2.8M relics in 8 days I love you xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2017, 16:07   #245

How do i limit leveling the sword master to 600 only? And what script should i use coz i wanted to have auto prestige? Im currently using v0.99
Old 02/19/2017, 16:08   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyno View Post
This screen happens on bad connection or server problems. No Idea how to solve this, never got it.
Well; never got it with 0.9.X + VDSL without any issue... No ping or bandwith problem... =/
i even stopped my other bots and was just watching a movie xD
Maybe related to the tourney.

I'm trying back with 0.9.9 to see if it's work better on nox than it was on MeMu (as i didn't rly used 1.0.3 on MeMu and i'm trying to watch out wich emulator is best)

For pets, i use Basky => weapon upgrade on nohni (or whatever it's spelled xD) and with perma WC + HoM + SC i'm just splashing *4 till i unlock him.
Old 02/19/2017, 16:22   #247

I managed to fix it, simply restart the hiromacro and the tt2 work normal, this perfect, congratulations for your work!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2017, 17:17   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elal View Post
I'm trying back with 0.9.9 to see if it's work better on nox than it was on MeMu (as i didn't rly used 1.0.3 on MeMu and i'm trying to watch out wich emulator is best).
I try to reduce the calculations in 1.0.4, this should improve the performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luwiswiiis View Post
How do i limit leveling the sword master to 600 only? And what script should i use coz i wanted to have auto prestige? Im currently using v0.99
Just read the settings. You can do that with 0.9.9 or 1.0.3. You can't set an sm level, only minutes but that's enough.
Old 02/19/2017, 17:31   #249

Hey, habe zurzeit die akutelle version in benutzung, funktoniert so weit, nur das auto prestigen funktoniert nicht so wie es soll, hatte es auf 1 stunde das ging garnicht, bei 30min hat es 1 mal funktoniert, und wenn ich es z.B auf 2min stelle geht es eigentlich immer, hast du eine idee an was das liegen könnte.
Old 02/19/2017, 17:53   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4aKy View Post
Hey, habe zurzeit die akutelle version in benutzung, funktoniert so weit, nur das auto prestigen funktoniert nicht so wie es soll, hatte es auf 1 stunde das ging garnicht, bei 30min hat es 1 mal funktoniert, und wenn ich es z.B auf 2min stelle geht es eigentlich immer, hast du eine idee an was das liegen könnte.
Die Zeit wird je nach konfiguration abweichen, bei 1h kann das bis zu + 15 Minuten gehen (musst du davor erst syncen oder die Zeit niedriger stellen). Bei niedrigen Prestige Zeiten kann es momentan dazu kommen das ein Stage-Fade den Prestige Prozess blockiert. Bei mir funktioniert alles Problemlos mit 40 Minuten - seit 14h ohne Probleme am Stück.
Old 02/19/2017, 19:41   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyno View Post
Die Zeit wird je nach konfiguration abweichen, bei 1h kann das bis zu + 15 Minuten gehen (musst du davor erst syncen oder die Zeit niedriger stellen). Bei niedrigen Prestige Zeiten kann es momentan dazu kommen das ein Stage-Fade den Prestige Prozess blockiert. Bei mir funktioniert alles Problemlos mit 40 Minuten - seit 14h ohne Probleme am Stück.
Was meinst du denn genau mit syncen ?
Ich Versuche es Mal mit 40 Minuten über Nacht, danke
Old 02/19/2017, 19:43   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4aKy View Post
Was meinst du denn genau mit syncen ?
Ich Versuche es Mal mit 40 Minuten über Nacht, danke
Es gibt einen Wert: #timeScaleAddition diesen kannst du erhöhen auf 17/18/19/... damit gleichst du die "Skript Zeit" mit der "Realen Zeit" an.
Old 02/19/2017, 21:42   #253

@ : My "Loading faded screen" is 1.0.3 related (or the odds rly are against me) => no prob during 4hours with 0.9.9.

Switched back to 1.0.3 > tooks me nothing less then 10min to get it =/

[Edit]Or the odds are "Hand of Midas" just realised that with 1.0.3 i was asking for perma HoM + WC + SC while i was just asking for WC with 0.9.9. So trying right now 1.0.3 with "normal settings" or whatever we could call it xD[/edit]
Old 02/20/2017, 00:16   #254

Irgendwas triggert die ganze Zeit fire sword kommt das vom warcry dass es sich verdrückt oder ist das eine Einstellung die Standard mäßig an ist ?

Und wie sieht das aus mit Auto prestiges, habe IP 10, und man sieht so gut wie nur diese loading screens, Ist die chance das er das prestige nicht hinkriegt sehr groß oder wird das nach einer Zeit wenn es verfehlt dann nochmal versucht?
Old 02/20/2017, 01:56   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladintank View Post
im still using 0.9.9 and evrything seems to work, most important beeing auto prestige, 500k relics after 8 hours is great
Can you upload your customized script? I cant seem to make the script work overnight, no relics gained.