Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/18/2017, 12:08   #196

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 130/0/0
@ thanks I forgot the inits for the time checks (that breaks the second prestige)
@ you can check the new test state
Attached Files
File Type: txt TapTitans2AdvancedClickBot_by_Tune389_v_1_0_2_testing.txt (15.7 KB, 8 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 14:07   #197

elite*gold: 0
My hero always fight the boss which i cant kill. After the time runs out, it will click again "fight boss". I cant farm gold because of this. Help please. Thanks for this script! Check boss var is already in 0.
Old 02/18/2017, 14:20   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by luwiswiiis View Post
My hero always fight the boss which i cant kill. After the time runs out, it will click again "fight boss". I cant farm gold because of this. Help please. Thanks for this script! Check boss var is already in 0.
set #startBossWithoutFireBlade 0 and #checkBossFight back to 1
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 16:42   #199

Just an update from my 1.0.2 test, it got stuck at some prestige at about lvl200 because it didnt unlock any heroes. Restarting didnt help either. Back to 0.9.9 in the meantime.
Old 02/18/2017, 16:45   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil2003 View Post
Just an update from my 1.0.2 test, it got stuck at some prestige at about lvl200 because it didnt unlock any heroes. Restarting didnt help either. Back to 0.9.9 in the meantime.

Please try 1.0.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkendragon View Post
seems to be better now
I also made a little improvement for myself, because I like it to spam midas, fire sword and war cry as much as possible in my 30 minute auto prestige runs, but I hate it, when it spams the skills and then starts leveling while the skills are on, so I set the skill timers to 0, set the leveling timer (run actions every X minute) to 2 and introduced a step 5 for the stepcounter during leveling - step 5 is to press midas, fires sword and war cry
I changed some lines in 1.0.3, the script checks your intervall settings now with a minimal delay and after every "big" action, also it ignores all interval options 1 minute before leveling heroes or sm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 18:55   #201

@ Just woke up to see how it did overnight, and since I turned on the variable to detect time elapsed, I noticed that it's currently at 60 minutes of a supposed 20 minute prestige, and it just straight up has not fixed the loop and it's sitting in an endless cycle of not coming close to killing the boss in time, and then just resetting to try again. This is with version 1.0.3 , so I'm not entirely sure what else could be going on.

Just to clarify how bad it seemed to have ran, over the course of 7 hours, I seemingly gained a total of 50 thousand relics, which is 150-200k less than I've got with prior versions of the script, so I have no idea how badly it messed up last night.

Edit #2

Also just noticed another problem with the script. I went through and reset the script, and it prestiged at 20 minutes like expected. However, for the second prestige, it decided it wanted to prestige just a few minutes into the run at stage 200, without any intervention from me. Any reason this is happening?
Old 02/18/2017, 19:24   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackkz View Post
@ Just woke up to see how it did overnight, and since I turned on the variable to detect time elapsed, I noticed that it's currently at 60 minutes of a supposed 20 minute prestige, and it just straight up has not fixed the loop and it's sitting in an endless cycle of not coming close to killing the boss in time, and then just resetting to try again. This is with version 1.0.3 , so I'm not entirely sure what else could be going on.

Just to clarify how bad it seemed to have ran, over the course of 7 hours, I seemingly gained a total of 50 thousand relics, which is 150-200k less than I've got with prior versions of the script, so I have no idea how badly it messed up last night.
So the main problem was he didn't prestige? Are you sure with the version 1.0.3? I got no Problems the last 5-6 hours with 40min Prestige time. Maybe there was a stage-fade @ prestige?
Old 02/18/2017, 19:28   #203

I will be as clear as possible @ .

My prestiges were supposed to be 20 minutes long. I woke up to see that it was stuck in the loop that existed with 1.02, at 60 minutes, and it never fixed itself.

When I decided to reset the script, it went 20 minutes and prestiged properly, however it then proceeded to prestige just a few minutes into the second run. It was not a stage transition or anything else. It 100% prestiged.

This was using the most recent version that you posted in post #217. Is there a difference between that version and the most recent one on the front page, other than simply being named differently?
Old 02/18/2017, 19:30   #204

ch habe nun das Problem, dass er beim 1.0.3 nach dem ersten prestige nicht mehr die Hereos lvlt. er lvlt auch den hero selber oder die skill nicht. beim starten jedoch schon bis er prestiged
Old 02/18/2017, 19:31   #205

Quote:
I will be as clear as possible @ .

My prestiges were supposed to be 20 minutes long. I woke up to see that it was stuck in the loop that existed with 1.02, at 60 minutes, and it never fixed itself.

When I decided to reset the script, it went 20 minutes and prestiged properly, however it then proceeded to prestige just a few minutes into the second run. It was not a stage transition or anything else. It 100% prestiged.

This was using the most recent version that you posted in post #217. Is there a difference between that version and the most recent one on the front page, other than simply being named differently?
The 1.0.2 was totally prestige broken, I made some changes in 1.0.3.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 19:34   #206

So you're saying that there is a difference between the front page version and the "fix" in post #217? You claimed that you "forgot the inits for the time checks (that breaks the second prestige)". Was this not the actual fix? Or was there a further fix beyond that one in 1.03?

The confusion is that the file name for the second one last night was 1.0.2 testing -1 , not version 1.0.3 . I'm just curious if there's actually any difference between the two.
Old 02/18/2017, 19:36   #207

Quote:
So you're saying that there is a difference between the front page version and the "fix" in post #217? You claimed that you "forgot the inits for the time checks (that breaks the second prestige)". Was this not the actual fix? Or was there a further fix beyond that one in 1.03?

The confusion is that the file name for the second one last night was 1.0.2 testing -1 , not version 1.0.3 . I'm just curious if there's actually any difference between the two.
Yes I fixed some lines in the 1.0.2 testing version (the missing inits). But this version failed again. I fixed that and pushed 1.0.3 to the front page.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 19:38   #208

@

Okay thanks for the clarification. I downloaded the front page version of 1.0.3 and am trying it with a 40 minute prestige just to eliminate any variable between what you and I did, and I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the quick responses.
Old 02/18/2017, 19:45   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtabt View Post
ch habe nun das Problem, dass er beim 1.0.3 nach dem ersten prestige nicht mehr die Hereos lvlt. er lvlt auch den hero selber oder die skill nicht. beim starten jedoch schon bis er prestiged
Bist du sicher auf Version 1.0.3 und nicht 1.0.2?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 20:16   #210

First run prestiged at 44 minutes (in a 40 minute run).

So far in the second run, it's broken the loops in previous versions so I'm hopeful that 1.0.3 was the answer to my problems.