Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/17/2017, 23:32   #181

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Script Updated

Beta v1.0 (17.02.2017)
  • Added time debug option
  • Added scale/sync option
  • Code cleanup
  • Added UnlockOnly option
  • Changed intervals from minutes to seconds
  • Added menu detection (less loops)
  • Added time (counted by delays)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 00:01   #182

elite*gold: 0
So, 0.9.9 with 4 core + 4Gb ram => Prestige asked at 30min => Prestiged after 1h20min.

Going to try V1 right now
@ "Added Time (counted by delays)" => Gratz on this one shouldn't have been as simple as it sounds
Old 02/18/2017, 00:01   #183

Feel like something got drastically changed in 1.0 . Only things I adjusted from the baseline script was turning off enable skills, turning on auto prestige, changing prestige time to 20 minutes and changing checkbossfight to 0. After doing that and running the script, it's in an endless loop of opening and closing the hero tap without actually doing anything else.

Had to go back to a prior version as 1.0 is entirely unplayable. It managed to break the loop once to level heroes, but then proceeded to go right back to the same constant loop of opening and closing the hero tab.
Old 02/18/2017, 00:13   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackkz View Post
Feel like something got drastically changed in 1.0 . Only things I adjusted from the baseline script was turning off enable skills, turning on auto prestige, changing prestige time to 20 minutes and changing checkbossfight to 0. After doing that and running the script, it's in an endless loop of opening and closing the hero tap without actually doing anything else.

Had to go back to a prior version as 1.0 is entirely unplayable. It managed to break the loop once to level heroes, but then proceeded to go right back to the same constant loop of opening and closing the hero tab.
Hmm cant reproduce that, but I try to fix it. Rly the Hero tab or SM tab?
Old 02/18/2017, 00:18   #185

Got the same, SM tab looping at start, then it jump to hero tab.
I'm letting it loop a bit to see if it jumps to anything else

[Edit] Still looping after 10min at HeroesTab[/edit]
Old 02/18/2017, 00:28   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elal View Post
Got the same, SM tab looping at start, then it jump to hero tab.
I'm letting it loop a bit to see if it jumps to anything else

[Edit] Still looping after 10min at HeroesTab[/edit]
Can you try this version?
Attached Files
File Type: txt TapTitans2AdvancedClickBot_by_Tune389_v_1_0_1.txt (15.2 KB, 5 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 00:36   #187

@ Pass the SM tab on first try, still looping at heroes tab
Old 02/18/2017, 00:39   #188

Quote:
@ Pass the SM tab on first try, still looping at heroes tab
This is the problem:

line 522:
getColor #color1 95 765
if #color1 != #colorWhite
goto :levelHeroes
endif

but it works for me. Try to delete those lines. Dont understand that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 00:48   #189

Working with those lines deleted.

Don't know why it's working for you and not for us =/

if #color1 != #colorwhite => i guess "!=" = different from.

[Edit] if i rewrite it in HiroMacro does formatting is important ? i think no, but in doubt... [/edit]

[Edit 2] Pointless after some test [/edit 2]

[Edit 3] ShowCurrentTime is awesome btw to track script progress ! [/edit 3]

[Edit 4] I tried this :
if #color1 == #colorwhite
#time = #time + #menuSlideDelay
#loopDetectionCount = 0
#time = #time + 2000
goto :levelheroesdown
else
goto :levelHeroes
endif

so if i'm good enough to understand something at this ; instead of saying "if it's different than white go back to :levelheroes" i tell him "if it's white go to :levelheroesdown".
But it's still looping, like if can't get the color =/ [/edit4]

[Edit 5] HiroMacro => Option => ScreenCapture delay > 1s ; v1.0.1 working with this (it doesn't loop anymore closing and opening heroes tab).
Maybe prestige problems came from that too.
But i don't know why it open heroes tab, then close it right before going down[/edit]
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 09:51   #190

Thanks for your time and effort Whyno!! Time is worth more then anyone can pay.

Unfortunately i couldnt get the 1.0.1 to work, even with deleting those lines it still loops for me. I probably did something wrong, just went back to 0.9.9 which is good enough for me. :-)

Oh and thanks for your answer Elal!
Old 02/18/2017, 10:44   #191

Quote:
ScreenCapture delay > 1s
shouln't be a problem with 2s delay (default)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil2003 View Post

Unfortunately i couldnt get the 1.0.1 to work, even with deleting those lines it still loops for me. I probably did something wrong, just went back to 0.9.9 which is good enough for me. :-)

Attached Files
File Type: txt TapTitans2AdvancedClickBot_by_Tune389_v_1_0_2_testing.txt (15.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 02/18/2017, 10:56   #192

Testing a 20 minute prestige now with the latest version. Will update you when it's done (or if it bugs out prior).

So far a few minutes in, the main looping issue has been fixed. Now it's just a matter of seeing whether or not it properly prestiges on the correct timeline. Not willing to test a longer than 20 minute prestige for now since it's already 3 in the morning.

So far from what I can tell, it seems like the transitions between screens is the smoothest it's ever been. No unnecessary opening and closing of screens or getting caught on any loops.

@ : Looks like the prestige perfectly looped at 20 minutes. Going to leave it running overnight and see how it looks in the morning, but so far it's the smoothest that I've seen it run so far.

@ : I might have spoke too soon. Decided to stay up for a bit and see how the second prestige went. Looks like for whatever reason it doesn't want to level up heroes or upgrade tap damage, beyond a few minutes into the run. Not a matter of bringing up and then closing any screens, but it just straight up will just sit on the main screen and tap away without even trying to level anything. First time I've seen it do this across all versions I've tested.

Yet another update, it seems like the script decided to start itself back up, 10+ minutes into the run after previously doing nothing for 5+ minutes. No idea why it froze for a while, but at the very least it did start up again. Going to see if this does anything to the prestige timer.

Seemed like it prestiged on time, but even prior to the prestige, it seems like the script was going through and leveling tap damage/skills appropriately, but wasn't even opening the heroes tab. Not sure what would have happened if I went beyond a 20 minute prestige.

This is my last update for the night since I need some sleep. Hopefully you can decipher anything useful from my feedback.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 11:03   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil2003 View Post

I got your problem now - 30 FPS cap (delays are optimized for 60 at curr state). I fix that soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkendragon View Post
haven't tried 1.0.0 or 1.0.1, directly went from 0.9.9 to 1.0.2 and there seems to be no loop problem for now

edit: there seems to be a problem leveling the SM skills, did you change the delays between sliding and clicking? it slides down, tries to click, but then seems to go over into a slide motion and doesn't level the skills, had it running for 10 minutes now and it only learned midas level 1 and didn't learn anything else, yet
and yes, it is set to level SM skills and it is not set to only level them once
edit2: after some time it managed to learn some more skills, but it is more like a hit and miss tactic... sometimes it succesfully hits a skill during leveling, most of the times it misses though
Are the skills unlocked? There is a new option (#justUnlockSkills)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 11:22   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyno View Post
Yay, its working (so far)! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyno View Post
I got your problem now - 30 FPS cap (delays are optimized for 60 at curr state). I fix that soon.
Oh really? Happy about any solution or update you bring.
Old 02/18/2017, 11:30   #195

@ Nice guess on the framerate cap.

Btw, unlocking skills works for me ; spamm WC and HoM level 1 right now ; Thanks again Whyno