Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mahjong Guru Android Ios

Discussion on Mahjong Guru Android Ios within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Mahjong Guru Android Ios

Mahjong Guru for your leisure and pleasure!
Are you Mahjong Master?
Check it out playing against your friends using wi-fi!Who are quicker in matching right tiles?
Mahjong is an ancient Chinese game and true legend solitaire!
It is also known as Taipei Mahjongg, Shanghai mahjongg and kyodai.
Originally, stock is made of natural materials such as a bone or bamboo. Alongside with bamboo, pillbox and symbol suits there are 4 boards indicating the Eastern, Southern, Western and Northern Winds plus 3 Dragons: Red, Green and White.
The goal of Mahjong is to match identical tiles and remove all tiles from the board by the end.
The game is finished when all pairs of tiles are removed from the board. It is trully ancient puzzle game.
A valid pair consists of two tiles that are both "free" and "identical".
For example identical tiles are: 2 and 2, Face and Face, etc.
Each tile of the pair must comply with the following rules :
- No other tile is lying above or is partially covering it
- No other tile is lying to the left or to the right of it

Mahjong features:
- Amazing design
- Smooth game mechanics
- "Save game" option
- Two languages interface
- Cool Music & Sounds
- great TOP 10
- ZOOM in to make mahjong tiles bigger
- Scores&bonuses
- BlueStacks Support

Tags
android, game, ios, mahjong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Scrolls Online(Mahjong's) account/gold
08/28/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Scrolls Account with 50 000 gold on it and 400 scrolls (common,uncommon and rare) for only 15 Euro/20$ (accepting PayPal and Webmoney) To Contact me, write to e-mail: [email protected] / or skype me : black7135732 *To those, who doesn't know - Scrolls is a new online TCG
Probleme mit Mahjong! :D
05/05/2012 - AutoIt - 7 Replies
Alsoo :D ich hab ein kleines Problem, und zwar will ich (nur zur Übung) ein kleinen Cheat für Mahjong schreiben.. :D Hab für die Verbleibenden Spielsteine den Pointer gefunden, weiß jetzt aber nicht wie ich den einbinden kann da er "Mahjong.exe+ACA08" lautet.. :S Danke schonmal im vorraus :D
Zero Guru
12/03/2011 - Zero - 1 Replies
as with any particular game there are some few who know so much more than anyone else... if this is you then youre the person Im looking for., in hopes that you might impart your wisdom and expertise on me. ;) as I am new here and am not even going to pretend to know much I would greatly apreciate any suggestions msg me if youre interested maybe we can work out a good arrangement
[request] Mahjong Quest
01/21/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hiho wollte mal fragen ob es für das off game mahjong quest irgendwelche hacks oder andere chrs/modis gibt, habs schon mit CE, winhex und sogar wpe pro ausprobiert.. bei wpe pro konnt ichs mir fast denken das man nichts bekommt aber der versuch wars wert. könnts mir eig nur bei winhex und CE vorstellen, das man ne 'modi' machen kann indem man unlimeted hints hat oder unendlich zeit... würde mich freuen wenn mir da jemand weiterhelfen könnte. lg
Mahjong Quest
10/17/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen Also ist es wohl möglich das jemand ein spiel für mich knacken kann meine freundin kann am besten bei mahjong quest abschalten das ist nämlich so nach 1ner stunde ist ds game aus und es kommt hier du kannst das jetzt kaufen und so habe schon nach cracks /hack gesucht aber nichts gefunden wäre echt nett wenn jemand sowas coden könnte danke im voraus