Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a working hack for clash of clans (english)

Discussion on Looking for a working hack for clash of clans (english) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a working hack for clash of clans (english)

Tittle says it i looked every where for a hack that generated gems on clash of clans im not sure if a real one even exists if someone can point me to one or provide a real one for me i can pay too.
Old 12/30/2013, 00:24   #2

elite*gold: 16
Received Thanks: 7,521
Hackrequests arent allowed

#closerequest
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2013, 00:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 317/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,243
Hack requests are not allowed here, please read the rules carefully before you want to write something here.
The rules you can find in my signature in a spoiler

Whrite with Google Translator

@Dörp, es interessiert keinen, dass du den Thread gemeldet hast oder melden willst, einfach melde Button nutzen und fertig.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clash of Clans Hack
12/26/2013 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
Clash of Clans is an iOS-dedicated online strategy game in which players role play as a small village leader, plan and balance the strategy in developing it into a powerful fortress, and battle against real online players across the world. Are you looking to get the Clash of Clans Hack? You are at the right place. Now with the help of hack tool you can generate the items in just seconds. Remember that this hack tool is limited to only 394 users and after that you will not be able to download...
Clash of clans hack
12/11/2013 - Facebook - 8 Replies
#rmv
Clash Of Clans Hack
12/03/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
Hi Leute, einer meiner Freunde spielt ClashOfClans und da habe ich es auch mal gespielt. Bin bis zu Level 32 gekommen. Doch jeden Tag warten bis Goldminen voll sind und so schert mich nicht :rolleyes: Juwelen habe ich schon aufgebraucht. Deshalb wollte ich fragen ob jemand einen ClashOfClans HACK kennt(ohne Surveys und ohne Passwort oder so). Wenn ja bitte den Link schicken. Danke im voraus :mofo:
[S]Clash of Clans Hack [B] 10 psc
07/05/2013 - Clash of Clans Trading - 3 Replies
topic^ der hack soll gehen und soll juwelen wenns geht hacken ich nehmme auch gold,elixier und TRUPPEN Glitch an(UNENDLICH TRUPPEN) Es soll ein hack sein das 100% geht und net das ich bei meinem iPhone W-Lan ausschalten muss, da sonst steht Server Fehler. Alle sie einfach unbedacht und ohne auszuprobieren in die Beiträge reinschreiben kriegen einen Report ####