Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to cheat in survival without cheating

Discussion on How to cheat in survival without cheating within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to cheat in survival without cheating

I am going to share some things with you all that you may already know, or may be totally amazed by, I am not sure, I am new to the social aspect of Minecraft lol.

I am an avid player, and currently play PE on my android tablet, which is one of the platforms, apart from PC, which I will be getting next month, that Mojang really has it made on with Minecraft,

Anyways, enough about platforms, this isn't the right forum, instead please be amazed, or bored, by my tips and tricks that might help make your Minecraft experience that little bit more amazing (if that is humanly possible).

Right, here we go.

Using any of these methods will NOT affect your achievements, they're not technically cheating. If you're on a colab or role play or something along those lines, these methods may count as cheating, but Mojang doesn't deem them so lol.

If you keep getting lost and need to locate spawn, this can be done by copying your survival world, which will start where you are in your regular world, die in the copy, if you've not been to sleep in a bed in your new location, it will return you to spawn, write down the coordinates of spawn and simply follow them back home in your regular world.

Keeping with the copy world thing, if you want to locate mansions, villages, ocean monuments or any structure in the game, copy your survival world, turn on cheats in the copy world and set it to creative if you want to be able to fly, type in the /locate command followed by what structure you are looking for, so for example if you're looking for a village, type in /locate village, it will tell you where the village is in coordinates like this 'nearest village is at `1422 32 150' write down the coordinates and simply navigate to them in your main world. The 32 or whatever elevation is not important unless you're looking for a stronghold, which are always located underground.

Click Here to Watch how its done -
Old 12/20/2023, 02:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Tbh you have a point with what you commented. But it really loses a lot of the fun getting things with that method.

Is not very difficult to get elytras and a few rockets and fly randomly until you find what you need.

I also prefer save my coords, remove my inventory and die (breaking the bed). Maybe is a longer and boring method but I kinda like it more