Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Sponsoren [B] Extra Rank auf meinem Server

Discussion on [S] Sponsoren [B] Extra Rank auf meinem Server within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Sponsoren [B] Extra Rank auf meinem Server

Hallo Leute.. heute suche ich Sponsoren für meinen Root Server

Minecraft Anarchy Server..

Der Rank Den er bekommt Ist entweder Sponsor + Admin + Owner wir sind am überlegen was wir noch nehmen..

Der Root Kostet momentan 66 Euro im monat wir brauchen noch 56 Euro. 1malige zahlung danach zahlen wir mit den einnahmen.

Der Server ist sehr bekannt unter dem namen TheWar11 + TheWar13

Es ist ein Toller anarchy server und hat umfassende Plugins die dem spielspaß einfach einen schub geben.

Der Server hat eine Playeranzahl von knapp . 200 Leuten täglich jedoch ist er momentan down.

Also wir machen im monat knapp. 200-300 Euro davon werden 66 Euro abgezogen für den Server und dann wird es gedrittelt.

Also man kriegt das geld wieder was man Sponsort.

Wir brauchen das Geld halt für ein Startkapital.

Gut ich will nicht weiter nerven bitte meldet euch bei mir in skype

dan reden wir weiter..

Gebe auch später 1 E*gold

Mfg : Azzlack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Scoundrel Rank 69, Commando Rank 81 EU SERVER
03/14/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
2 Different Account Commando 11.000.000 credit 400 Bio rank 81 pvp full Battlemaster DPS Gear and Healing Gear Server Basilisk Droid Scoundrel 8.000.000 credi 400 Bio Rank 69 Full Battlemaster Dps Gear (plus 5 BM Commendation) Full Champion Healing Gear Server Legion Of Lettow SOLD! SOLD ! SOLD! no more Scoundrel ;) I can Send Pics By mail ---- Contact me whit GOOD offer
Rank 65 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse- best deal 150$
03/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
This is a repost of my previous thread as i changed(lowered) the price and was unable to modify the title. Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. The link is here: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/rank-64-comma ndo-with-rakata-and-columi-gear-in-addition-to-the -batlemaster-gear-and-rank-57-shadow-64423132/
Rank 64 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse(**************) - 250$neg
03/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. :) The link is here: Rank 65 COMMANDO with Rakata and Columi gear in addition to the Batlemaster gear AND Rank 57 SHADOW - (For Sale Offer #64106491) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap SWTOR EU Accounts with Fast Delivery My hotmail ID is [email protected] so please contact me for additional info...
[Request-Help] Online Server Rank like GW Rank
12/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
im requesting for help for this idea: when you enter guild gate you see a top 5 guilds is it possible that when you enter Market and Twincity and Jail and PKArena you see a top 5 players based on Level EXP? so when you have 2x lvl 134 they will rank the 134 higher with the higher exp.