Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Scoundrel Rank 69, Commando Rank 81 EU SERVER

Discussion on WTS Scoundrel Rank 69, Commando Rank 81 EU SERVER within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Scoundrel Rank 69, Commando Rank 81 EU SERVER

2 Different Account

Commando 11.000.000 credit 400 Bio rank 81 pvp full Battlemaster DPS Gear and Healing Gear
Server Basilisk Droid

Scoundrel 8.000.000 credi 400 Bio Rank 69 Full Battlemaster Dps Gear (plus 5 BM Commendation) Full Champion Healing Gear
Server Legion Of Lettow SOLD! SOLD ! SOLD! no more Scoundrel

I can Send Pics By mail ---- Contact me whit GOOD offer

Contact me by Mail or skype marco.ranghella

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rank 65 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse- best deal 150$
03/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
This is a repost of my previous thread as i changed(lowered) the price and was unable to modify the title. Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. The link is here: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/rank-64-comma ndo-with-rakata-and-columi-gear-in-addition-to-the -batlemaster-gear-and-rank-57-shadow-64423132/
Rank 64 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse(**************) - 250$neg
03/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. :) The link is here: Rank 65 COMMANDO with Rakata and Columi gear in addition to the Batlemaster gear AND Rank 57 SHADOW - (For Sale Offer #64106491) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap SWTOR EU Accounts with Fast Delivery My hotmail ID is [email protected] so please contact me for additional info...
Commando Rank 80 EU Server
03/11/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Commando rank 80 (20k to 81) Crew skill Biochem , Bioanalysis and slicing 11.000.000 credit Full BM Dps Gear and 21 Battlemaster Commendation. Send Me a private message Whit a good offer....! (i can send Pics Via mail ) ;) Bump Bump
WTS 50 Scoundrel Rank 63 Valor - Chuundar-EU(Rank 1 Scoundrel on the Server)
02/04/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am currently offering my level 50 Smuggler Scoundrel on the server Chuundar-EU for sale. Important notes regarding my char: - Rank 1 Scoundrel on the Server as in PvP Ranks, PvP Reputation and Gear. - Currently at Valor Rank 63 - Full Champion PvP Gear (tier 2), as well as Battlemaster (Tier 3, highest PvP tier) items: Ear, 2x Implants, 1x Relic, Mainhand Blaster, Offhand Scattergun, Boots and the Chest which make this one of the best geared characters around Europe. - All...