Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PIXELMON LEGENDS | 3.4 | GYMS (NO BOT) | DROP PARTY | ELITE4

Discussion on PIXELMON LEGENDS | 3.4 | GYMS (NO BOT) | DROP PARTY | ELITE4 within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PIXELMON LEGENDS | 3.4 | GYMS (NO BOT) | DROP PARTY | ELITE4

Server IP:
Server version: 3.4, 1.7.10 (forge)

We are the old Pixelmon Legends server 1.6.4 users (check on youtube), after some months offline, we have recreated a new world , gyms , events etc.
We need also staff, like : MOD, Builders and helpers, if you want to aplly go to the site.
We looking forward to see you in our server!

Site:
Old 05/08/2015, 08:31   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
Cracked Servers (Server with onlinemode=false), are not allowed on elitepvpers.com and are violate the current Rules.
Please set onlinemode=true in your server.properties to prevent to receive a private Message by a Moderator.
If you do not want to change the onlinemode, please post a #closerequest and remove the Server-IP from your Post.

If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy
Illegal Versions of Minecraft are not supported (also known as Cracked or Minecraft SP)
Source:

###

Please set a Backlink to elitepvpers.com on your Website.
If you do not want to set a Backlink, then please remove the Website in your Post, because otherwise you will receive a private Message by a Moderator.
If you have already set a Backlink, please say me, where I can find the Backlink on your Website.

If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy
Advertising another site is only allowed if there is a backlink placed on the site.
Source:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Source:

with best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
LordSill
Old 05/08/2015, 08:37   #3

elite*gold: 558
Received Thanks: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSill View Post
Cracked Servers (Server with onlinemode=false), are not allowed on elitepvpers.com
#closed
Closed Thread