Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EL-CRAFT ~ russian version

Discussion on EL-CRAFT ~ russian version within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb EL-CRAFT ~ russian version

Hello, i'm not the owner, but I would like to help my friend to advertise his freshly made server, since he doesn't speak English.
Well, he gave me that text about the server, which is in Russian, but i will try to translate, be aware i'm not a perfect translator

Russian:
Новый Сервер minecraft v1.5.2, со своим клиентом, с анти чит защитой.

Любители PvP и классического Minecraft'а, этот сервер - для Вас! Навыки выживания, воля к победе и помощь проверенных друзей - вот истинные ценности в этих мирах, полных опасностей. И самая главная опасность человека - это другой человек. Не доверяйте никому, старайтесь не высовываться - и Вы выживете. Устраивайте засады и ловушки другим игрокам, убивайте слабых и обманывайте легковерных - и Вы будете прочно стоять на ногах, без страха глядя в лицо опасности. Создайте свой собственный клан из таких же сильных и смелых - и мало кто в этом мире рискнет перейти Вам дорогу. Ибо у этих миров свои правила и в них нет места слабым.

Translated:
A new minecraft server ver. 1.5.2. with his client and anti cheat protection.

Fans of pvp and classic Minecraft, this server is for You!
Survival skills, the will to win and help of trusted friends are the true values in this world, full of danger. And the most dangerous danger to a man - is another man.
Don't trust anyone, be calm and you will survive. Ambush and trap other players, kill the weak and fool gullible players - and you will stand strong on your feet, without fear looking into danger's face.
Create your own clan from strong and brave guys - and very few people in this world will dare to cross your way.
For these worlds and their rules are no places for the weak.

Homepage:
Register:
Download:
Screens:

I apologize if i made some mistakes in advertising this server, if there is something wrong, please let me know to fix.
I don't have any responsibility for the server's info.