Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tekaholic pvp survival,fun,friendly staff & players alike,24/7,40slots

Discussion on Tekaholic pvp survival,fun,friendly staff & players alike,24/7,40slots within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Tekaholic pvp survival,fun,friendly staff & players alike,24/7,40slots

Server Address
tekaholics.verygames.net
TEKAHOLIC :. Tekkit 1.2.5!

.: Tekaholics :. Tekkit 3.0.3! Family Friendly! Mature Staff!
Okay! Before you start reading this EE is DISABLED on this server. If you dont like it then please don't complain!
Hello everyone! Im Viper, Co-Owner of the Tekaholics Tekkit server, and this is our server explained! This is a PVP raiding server with an economy side. Well... economy is everything on this server! As you read down this list of infomation you will learn what I mean!
--- Rules --
[1] Respect the staff [2] No hacking, cheating or X-ray [3] No greifing spawn [4] No avoiding tax [5] Keep swearing to a minimum [6] No Moaning about greif [7] No spamming chat [8] No glitching or duping
--- Staff List ---
[King] deek (Owner) [Duke] Austinisftw (Co-Owner) [Duke] TheOnlyVIper (Co-Owner)
[Lord] tyreke7 (Admin) [Earl] DG3_PLATINUM (Mod) [Earl] SlowMo_31 (Mod)
--- Banned Items ---
All of EE (Its never coming back) Quantom Suit (It's too OP) Nukes are nerfed
--- Plugin List ---
iConomy ChestShop (See Ranks below) Lockette (See Ranks below) Factions (See Ranks below) Cashflow (For Taxes) Jobs (For money) McMMO Buycraft Lottery,
Simple plot sales,slots,
--- Rank System ---
IMPORTANT!: Do /rankup to earn the next rank. Make sure you have enough money! All prices are in IGM!
[Guest] (You'll join with this) - /rules
[Peasant] (Cost: Free) - Buy/Sell with ChestShop - /warp - /f (Except Create, leave and disband)
[Villager] (Cost: $250,000) - /tpa - /tpaccept - /tpadeny - /home - /sethome
[Citizen] (Cost: $1,000,000) - Lockette Create - ChestShop Create
[Mayor] (Cost $5,000,000) - Faction Create, kick, disband

---plugin commands---
.To rank up do /rankup (you need $ to rank up to next rank)
.to see jobs info do /jobs help(get one right away as you need $ fast)
.do /money to see your ballance
.do /warp sell to go to our main CTH
do /warp plotshop to see avalible land for sale.
do /slots to play the slots
do /lottery to get info on our server loto.
do /f to see a list of faction commands.

--- Donations ---
To keep the server running and upgrade we need the players help. If you need fast in-game money then donate! We use Buycraft and it's now easier to donate with PayPal. All of the money donated goes into keeping the server running. Here is a list of the things in our shop:
$200,000 IGM [£2]
$500,000 IGM [£5]
$1,500,000 IGM [£8]
$5,000,000 IGM [£12]
Website

TY to all our dedicated players who have donated,the server costs are paid for another 2 months
ps: To site mods, if you dislike any part of my post please tell me and i will endevour to fix it, Thanks.
Old 06/29/2012, 12:28   #2

still running great come join
Old 08/23/2012, 07:18   #3

It's A Horrbal Server!
The Staff Abuse You
Not Fuun!!!!11

Tags
minecraft, mods, pvp, survival, tekkit