Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BTZcubecraft[Survival][Friendly][DRAGONS][Ranks]

Discussion on BTZcubecraft[Survival][Friendly][DRAGONS][Ranks] within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile BTZcubecraft[Survival][Friendly][DRAGONS][Ranks]

Hello all,

For starters, BtzCubeCraft is a 100% free survival server. At the moment we are looking for people who can build. We offer multiple ranks which each offer their own perks. These ranks include: dragon-slayer, tycoon, architect, and more. Everyone starts as a guest. But if you wish you can sign up (yes it is free, you barely enter any info( just an email and we don't even use that.) We have a friendly staff as well as community. We also have features coming soon such as: Spleef(which we already have the stadium made for), Factions, and Mob Arenas. On our server players can also buy and sell goods as well as start their own shops. Thank you for your time, and please stop by if you have the chance.

Hope to see you,
Narto22

IP: BtzCubeCraft.mccraft.us:25566

P.S. tell them i sent you

Pic

Tags
24/7 online, friendly, fun, pluggins, survival

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BTZCRAFT [24/7][Stores][Ranks][survival]
06/14/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
I have played on a lot of servers. Some have admins and mods that are kind, and some are not so kind. On this server the admins have always been helpful towards me, people are kind, share and work together. There are also more features to the server such as: dragon riding to predesginated points, shops, PvP only in the nether, regioning for your house or creation(as long as it is 100x100 or smaller, though you can build larger than that.), titles, a spleef arena in construction, and so on....
VanityCraft [Cracked] FACTIONS/SURVIVAL 24/7 *FRIENDLY*
06/02/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
-CRACKED NOT ALLOWED-
[1.2] Epic Mine City | Economy | Survival | mcMMO | No-Lag | No-Griefing | Friendly S
03/19/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
http://epicminecity.com/images/server-logo.png IP: mc.epicminecity.com Website: Home | Epic Mine City Epic Mine City is a survival-based server, with it being unique by offering free builds to all players, meaning that from the moment you log on to the server you can start building your hut to protect you from those perilous monsters at night time. This server is new, which means that our current staff is limited, but we do intend on expanding it as we get an increased number of...