Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

McUtopia [Need Players!]

Discussion on McUtopia [Need Players!] within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking McUtopia [Need Players!]

McUtopia

A fun server that needs players to come on. We are a well developed Minecraft Server! People are getting bored because there are not enough players and this is our Solution!

Please come on and join us on McUtopia!

IP: 176.31.239.18:25579

Owner: JohnFirez
Co-Owner: Tintme49
Old 06/07/2012, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 5
Better Descripton pls , and Screens or a Video ´?

Tags
admin, john, minecraft, server, tint

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need More players rf USA
11/24/2011 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Site: -= PlayRF USA =- Official Provider for United States Description: x500 exp, Level 200 cap, Weekends x1000 rampage, New MAU's New Animus' and new Armors! Register now, If your done DLing it Create Cora!
Players won't die
03/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello. My players on my server won't die, I do damage to them but they won't die no matter how many times I hit them. I edited there level through the console I don't know if that is the problem. Can someone help me fix this please? #edit It shows that I do damage but it doesn't take there health away. #edit Guards can kill them but I can't.
How to dc other players
09/24/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
type this -----> \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n (for at least 4 rows of whisper chat box) hit enter so you and that person will dc. Make sure you use forward slash and not backslash.. Use copy and paste to do it faster(noob tip)