Hello.
My players on my server won't die, I do damage to them but they won't die no matter how many times I hit them.
I edited there level through the console I don't know if that is the problem.
Can someone help me fix this please?
#edit
It shows that I do damage but it doesn't take there health away.
Are you a GM/PM? Last I checked, most servers have it set up to prevent staff from killing off the players. Perhaps it shows, but doesn't remove the HP because of your position? Just a thought.
Keep in mind that the server and/or client may not understand something like "level 255" and may therefore give them a negative amount of health, or negative stat points, which simply doesn't work.
Keep in mind that the server and/or client may not understand something like "level 255" and may therefore give them a negative amount of health, or negative stat points, which simply doesn't work.
Players in bug, can i fix ? 12/08/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies Fifty percent players are in the bug now. I have rebooted, repaired tables, reinstalled maps but there is not diffrent from before. I can help player who are in the bug at Navicat by manuel but, after that they are getting bug when they teleporting to another maps. They get Disconnect when they select character at character screen. How can i fix it ?
Sevgilerimle :handsdown:
Hi...PW players here 10/12/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies Hi, i'm playing perfect world now. looking for the tricks in playing the game in the forum. Guide please.....:handsdown:
Top Players 05/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies hey guys i was just wondering how the top players lists are formed, because there are people you see in the server same lvl one person has ownage equipts and the other has a few supers and/or socs the guy with ownage equipts would easily hit off the one with worse ones but at the end of the day the one with worse equipts is on the list. i was wondering how they work it out who goes on the list and who doesnt.
hope u understand what i just said lol if not tell me and ill try explain...