Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cellius Craft

Discussion on Cellius Craft within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Cellius Craft

This is Minecraft. This is survival and more importantly this is CelliusCraft!

CelliusCraft is being made to perfection, we hope for the spawn to be mind blowing... wait, scratch that, the spawn is mind blowing. We have a range of different plugins which will run well together on the server, and create server that only works well in theory, but also works brilliantly for you. After all CelliusCraft is a server designed for you in mind. These are some of the plugins that the server contains [Factions] [Shops] [Iconomy] [PvP] [Mob Arena], essential commands such as Teleportation and Spawn and much more. Hold on tight for, undeniably, the most anticipated server in the universe... Fact. (based our opinion) . Finaly we wish to inform you on this server that we respect all players and as Owners and admins are concerned they run and play the server so you can have maximum fun with little trouble, bugs and glithches.

If you wish to Donate to Cellius Craft please click this link.
Essentially by donating to Cellius Craft you are purchasing an in-game rank. The ranks are all different for what you pay for. Please note any donation funds go to the upkeep of the server. Thanks the Cellius Craft Team.

IP ADDRESS: 109.70.149.208:26165
If you have any queries on what ever email us -

Our server has 1.5GB RAM and is hosted in the United Kingdom so we reccomend for best connection 30 Slots. However this we plan to upgrade soon too 3GB RAM and therefore 100 Slots! The more players we satisfy the better we feel for you.

Raiding/Griefing/Stealing Allowed On this Survival Server!
No Hacks Permitted, This Including XRAY Mods and Texture Packs. A Result of Use will Result in Permenant Ban.

Thanks The Cellius Team!

Visit Website for more Info!

Tags
celliuscraft, clliuscraft