[Sell]L2J Automatic Donate System 08/19/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Greetings guys, I would like to sell my L2J Auto Donate System.
Features:
- It uses telnet(can support database in future, nothing hard to change it)
- Supports PayPal
- Supports Account Editing
- Works for Coins, users buys coins on website, and then they can exchange them for items you set in config(Like Festival Adena, or something, you set in game)
- I think it has nice design.
- Cheap
- Secure
[Sell]L2J Automatic Donate System 08/18/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Greetings guys, I would like to sell my L2J Auto Donate System.
Features:
- It uses telnet(can support database in future, nothing hard to change it)
- Supports PayPal
- Supports Account Editing
- Works for Coins, users buys coins on website, and then they can exchange them for items you set in config(Like Festival Adena, or something, you set in game)
- I think it has nice design.
- Cheap
- Secure
[Sell]L2J Automatic Donate System 08/18/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Greetings guys, I would like to sell my L2J Auto Donate System.
Features:
- It uses telnet(can support database in future, nothing hard to change it)
- Supports PayPal
- Supports Account Editing
- Works for Coins, users buys coins on website, and then they can exchange them for items you set in config(Like Festival Adena, or something, you set in game)
- I think it has nice design.
- Cheap
- Secure
[B]Donate-System 06/24/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies Moin
Heute möchte ich euch gerne Donate-System vorstellen was ist Donate-System ?
Stellen sie sich vor sie haben eine Homepage auf der sie einen Itemshop betreiben... zb Flyff, Metin2 jetzt bieten sie eine Leistung an das
man sich für PSC-Karten Coins (Punkte) kaufen kann doch die User können sie nur per Skype , MSN, ICQ Kontaktieren doch sie sind genau zu diesen Zeitpunkt AFK
also müsste der User auf sie warten doch in diesen Fall springt Donate-System für sie ein, der User kann...
i need Donate system 12/14/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies can u help me for donate system pls share us
tnx