Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] PVP / Adventure Resort Map

Discussion on [Development] PVP / Adventure Resort Map within the Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
[Development] PVP / Adventure Resort Map

Hey everyone.

I was told to make a development thread here about my map so far. I'm trying to make a town in Minecraft... but the town has things you can do, secrets you can unlock, arenas you can battle in, etc. If this is something you guys are interested in, I could really use your help (with ideas and such). Right now, the only attraction / event is a rapids challenge. There are six buildings, 4 of which are furnished: the bakery, the boat house, the elevation change tower, and the inn. What other buildings / attractions should I include?

Here are a few translations from google for those who cannot speak English (sorry that I can only speak English and Danish):

German:

Dutch:

Here are a few pictures btw. I use my own texture pack based off of Dokucraft.

The roof on the far right building is under construction still.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
If you have to resort to this
05/06/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
If you have to resort to this, you don't need my money OR my business http://i.epvpimg.com/xhR2d.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/TP6qe.jpg
[Resort Las Chaos] ab 15.12.11
11/23/2011 - Last Chaos Private Server - 9 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich wollte nur bescheid sagen, das Resort Last Chaos bald online geht(15.12.11). Von den Privatservern her ist es auf jeden Fall der professionellste. Es wird billigeres Cash geben, durchschnittliche Rates und 5% mehr Upgrade Chance, HS und Roonsteine beim NPC kaufbar UND sehr viele Events. Ach ja und von den Privatservern das mit Abstand anständigste Forum, sowie einen 7 Tage die Woche Support(Später 24/7) und erstmalig in LC: PvP-Rankings. Geplante Patches sind unter anderem:...
My Last Resort
06/10/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Okay so something happend to my server and I dont know what it was but it wont work. The account server starts up but when it comes to msg server it waits a few minutes and then tells me to end now or whatever. Ive tried repairing tables in my database. Restarting etc and yeah. So whats my solutions guys. syslog: ================================================= =============================== === Jehad Server Stable V2.3721 C2.193 - Disturbia (Jul 6 2008 16:09:53) === Start server...
LC Resort
04/22/2011 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
Was ist nun mit Lc Resort? Sollte ja bis Donnerstag online sein...!? Es ist fast Samstag !
last chaos resort?
04/15/2011 - Last Chaos - 61 Replies
hi also da ich auf ep2 immo kb hab und 777 scheiße is wollte ich eigl dieses we anfangen mit last chaos resort aber freund von mir sagt ich solls nit machn weil warscheinlich key logger drauf sind wollt ma eure meinung dazu hörn.