Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HowTo]Cuboid Plugin / Protection

Discussion on [HowTo]Cuboid Plugin / Protection within the Minecraft Guides & Strategies forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old 08/26/2011, 15:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
Version

hey also ich habe das jetzt installiert aber es geht nicht kannst mir da jemand helfen ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Frage]Cuboid und unsterblich
12/20/2010 - Minecraft - 6 Replies
Hallo Leute ich habe mir einen Server bei Nitrado gemietet und Minecraft hMod installiert. Soweit so gut. Doch nun habe ich 2 Fragen: 1. Wie bekomme ich es hin das man unsterblich ist 2. Wie kann ich cuboid darauf instalieren? Lg .Lolcat
Ban Protection! [NA/EU/BR]
09/26/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
Hey Guys! This release will really,really help you not get banned while hacking on Combat Arms. I don't know if you heard or not but nexon has this system that if someone reports you in CA, Nexon will litteraly take a screenshot at that exact moment and will upload that screenshot to they're computers/file system to see if you really are hacking or not. They also look at the videos that are taken too, which are in .avi format.
GM/PM protection
06/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
is there a way i can make GM/PM trade people stuff pk people and do other things like a normal player ?
HowTo Mani Admin Plugin CSS
06/01/2010 - Tutorials - 5 Replies
YouTube - HowTo CSS Mani Admin Plugin
is there a way to set up an no-pk protection?
01/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hello. one more time i need help hehe. i want to know if there is a way to set up an protection that dont let players atack others... just mobs in the map... like the protection in the market... if there is a way pls help me...