Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[1.2.5 | 1.3.1] Minecraft Launcher [Supports 3 Clients][Beta Stage

Discussion on [1.2.5 | 1.3.1] Minecraft Launcher [Supports 3 Clients][Beta Stage within the Minecraft Guides & Strategies forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[1.2.5 | 1.3.1] Minecraft Launcher [Supports 3 Clients][Beta Stage

Minecraft Launcher
Version 0.0.1 Beta

Mann kann mit diesem TOOL zwischen 3 Clienten switchen.

Ihr müsst nur die Minecraft.jar die ihr haben wollt in den Ordner Client 1-3 stecken !

Thing's to Remember!
Beta Phase !
Benenne keine Ordner oder den Launcher um.
Stecke die Minecraft.exe in dem gleichen Ordner wie der Launcher. !
Ändere nur die " Name Setting" in "settings.ini" Datei oder es funktioniert nicht !

Mediafire:
Virustotal: FALSE POSITIVE
Old 08/05/2012, 12:50   #2

elite*gold: 504
The Black Market: 288/0/0
Würde dir empfehlen eine minecraft.exe in die appdata speichern lassen und von dort aus Laden oder as dem Mc Ordner wäre glaube ich praktischer und wenn die Datei umbenannt wurde neu Laden.

Sonst siehts gut aus teste ich nacher mal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CPSro Private server - BETA STAGE!!!
01/24/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 30 Replies
Hello everyone, CPSro is currently in Beta stage! Website : http://www.cpsro-server.webs.com/ Registration : http://5.47.54.198 You have to be in the Hamachi channel to use this link. Chinese and European Races are now Supported!!! :) EXP / SP Rates : 150x Party EXP / SP Rates : 200x
TamiMeta - Beta stage P-server
07/08/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
I spent a very long time setting this server up so people could join from outside my LAN. It is finally working, I have no clue how stable it actually is. It is a Hamachi server, as this is the only way I could get to work. The room is TamiMeta. Join my room, create a chat with me on hamachi and ask for an account. I will create one. I am only temporarily opening this up to the rest of you, but I think that most of you who aren't involved in projects are very eager to play. And I'm...
L2 Fire - Freya x10 retail like (ON BETA STAGE!)
02/22/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Don't miss the chance to try out L2 Fire, the most explosive Private Server!! l2fire.com What makes L2 fire so special ? We know that there are many private lineage servers out there but there are certain things that make L2 fire special and worth to try it: :) 24/7 Hours support with 4 different options on how to get support! :) Staff is always online to take care of community requests. :) Each of the staff members is a professional on his field , knowing his job very well and ready...
Neun Aion Private Server [Supports 1.9.0.x Clients]
07/14/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
Neun Aion Private Server NEUN AION SERVER INFORMATION • Supports 1.9.0.x Clients. • Cross-Region support for NA, EU, and RUS clients. • Alliances • Custom Starting equipments • Max level : 60 • Free-fly everywhere
MapleStory Intensified - BETA Stage!
09/02/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
•Introducing the opening of MapleStory Intensified! We are currently in Beta stage, testing features, recruiting new GameMasters, and making everything is working properly. If you want to be apart of this, follow the instructions below. We are recruiting GameMasters, Please just message me(MutatedSkull) In-Game for more information. Connection Guide: (This Server is NOT Hamachi) MapleStory Intensified Is Running on v62! •Download v62 Client Once you have downloaded v62 Client, download...