Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can you Get urself not banned by Using bot and not purchasing any silk

Discussion on How can you Get urself not banned by Using bot and not purchasing any silk within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can you Get urself not banned by Using bot and not purchasing any silk

I need a pro answer plsss. Because they said dont bot on tuesday I have to accounts now that got banned now!!!
Old 10/08/2008, 08:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Well on my main account which i bot 24/7 like on has not been banned as i have brought silk before.

On other accounts i have not brought silk which i use the loader on and sometimes agbot. So it really depends on your luck or people sending your name foward to joymax.

So good way to not look a bot ingame
-Dont pick up gold (cause bots always pick up gold)
-Be in a guild
-Dont have a name like "jsijfiosdj"
-Auto create party feature so looks like your with friends
-Also have that wolf to look even more realistic
-Dont ks player

These things most bots dont normally have, so do all these tips just so players will be less supicous and wont foward your name to joymax.

I think alot of joymax tend to ban ISROBOT and TBot, low % of agbot, so i think agbot is much less detectable.

Hope this advises you
Old 10/08/2008, 09:57   #3

My Second Account got Banned im in a GUILD in GAIA and i Use Stealthex bot my name is SaBuChan you can see it in silkroad website me name the say dont bot in Tuesday and buy Silk so u dont get banned
Old 10/08/2008, 16:55   #4

@threadstarter

i guess all i have to say is already posted by eckoro and about the thing you said about not to bot every tuesday.. hmm... i g0t something for you. if you are still able to log your char at a sunday afternoon, your char is safe for the whole week and you can bot even its tuesday. its not good to bot every saturday(whole day). c0z i think joymax ban every end of the week and post banlist on tuesday..