Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Middleman Service by Dragonnidh, Fast and Safe !

Discussion on Middleman Service by Dragonnidh, Fast and Safe ! within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Middleman Service by Dragonnidh, Fast and Safe !

[NOTE]Hey guys, since i am not trusted yet I am looking for some vouches. So please help me out.

I am doing the service for FREE and do the service for nearly everything. Feel free to ask me if i do something for you.

How will i do this ?
I will only trade via EPVP. We can talk in skype before but i will only do the trade with the system in epvp.
You will request a trade, and accept me as a MM. You send me then both datas or PSC, iŽll check them and give them to your opponent ! I know everything about acc trading and safe PSC trading, so i am willing to help you with any question !

As i mentioned before my service is free to use

Why should i use your service ?
First of all i am online 24/7 and can do trades FAST and SAFE. I have a huge knowledge about account trading, account safety and other stuff that will help you trading safely and preventing you from being scammed !