Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Editing Metin2 ??

Discussion on Packet Editing Metin2 ?? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/08/2007, 14:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,569
Das liegt am Server weil!

Wenn du ein Packet schickst was nicht die exakte größe hat wird dich der Server kicken...

Nunja die Packet bekommst du verschlüsselt also bringt das zurück schicken nichts.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packet editing with WPE PRO
11/06/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I recently gouged my way through google and gained some "tip of the iceberg" info on packet editing. My first step was to get wpe pro and attach it to dekaron.exe just like CE. however, it appears that dekaron.exe doesnt actually send/recieve packets... I'm either doing something wrong or assuming that dekaron.exe sends/recieves info from other client side files that in turn send/recieve over the internet. So... I'd love to just ask someone to teach me packet editing but I've read enough of...
[Question] Packet data , packet editing ??
10/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
I would like to know : What is packet data? How do i get the address for hacking a item in game? How to use it ??
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Packet Editing bei Metin2?!
02/07/2008 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
Also das man mit speziellen Programmen die Daten die der Metin2-Server an den PC sendet abfangen lesen und dann auch verändern kann steht ja fest nur ist das Problem das man wenn man die Pakete verändert zurück schickt vom Server fliegt... Firewall oder so ka ^^ nun meine Frage ist wie man das vermeiden kann bzw. könnte! Kann da jemand helfen? Würde nämlich gerne mal ein bisschen daran rumprobieren also wer lust hat kann sich per PM melden! Und wer dieses Problem möglicherweise lösen kann...
metin2 packet editing
12/22/2007 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
ich hab mal von packet editing gehört und wollte wissen ob man echt damit seine ausrüsstung auf +9 pimpen kann? oder das man einstellen kann was die mops dropen sollen. wenn es ihn gibt pls postet denn mal mit anleitung pls:)