Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i find and use metin2 pointers?

Discussion on How can i find and use metin2 pointers? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i find and use metin2 pointers?

Hello, i am thinking for hack of metin2. I want to use couple of pointers like NPC's etc. How can i find a npc's pointer and move character to that npc?
Old 05/16/2021, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 16
Arrow General Coding -> Metin2 Hacks, Bot…

#moved
Old 05/16/2021, 17:29   #3

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Arrow Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Metin2

#moved
Old 05/16/2021, 20:30   #4

the world is moving woaw..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to find 2Moons' Dinamic pointers?
11/22/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Ever since day 1 ive wanted to find the static addresses that point to the dynamic addresses. on my search of the CharXcoord, I kept finding pointers that pointed to pointers that pointed to more pointers that pointed to the CharXcoord. The only problem was that everything was dynamic. and so every time I wanted to find the address of CharXcoord I had to search it every time. I remember WvWvW posting something about this but he removed it and I have no idea if he was even talking...
Anything you can find i can find betterrrrr!
07/16/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
nexus ibot.... CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness 1. go to link 2. sign up 3. download nexus ibot the latest version. 4. got up to forums and choose nexus and ibot 5. scroll down to script realeses (you might need to be logged in) 6. download the scripts needed. 7. compile 8. start ibot.
help with Pointers find.
07/06/2008 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
hey Guys can someone give me full tut how to find the pointers cuz in zogga tut there is alot of things dont understanded thx
How to find Pointers
06/09/2008 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
--- OK lets go ^^ --- Step 1 : Start game ;) and Start UCE ( i use Ghost killer ) Step 2 : Search you value we use speed... Step 3 : Ok my Speed Address is 01F6D7DC no we make Right click on it and click on find out what acces to this address Step 4 : Run a bit ingame ^^ Step 5 : Now we See thinks like 00403d23 83 b8 .......... we click on them and see on the Right Corner Compare Twor Operands or other... go down and look where is "Copy memory" Step 6 : Click on more informations Step...