Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find 2Moons' Dinamic pointers?

Discussion on How to find 2Moons' Dinamic pointers? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,435
Question How to find 2Moons' Dinamic pointers?

Ever since day 1 ive wanted to find the static addresses that point to the dynamic addresses.

on my search of the CharXcoord, I kept finding pointers that pointed to pointers that pointed to more pointers that pointed to the CharXcoord.
The only problem was that everything was dynamic.

and so every time I wanted to find the address of CharXcoord I had to search it every time.

I remember WvWvW posting something about this but he removed it and I have no idea if he was even talking about the same thing I am.

Anyway I just wanted to know if someone could show me how to get pointers in such a way that I wont ever have to touch them after finding them.
If someone does know and does tell me I would be willing to go back to playing 2Moons and post a list of useful pointers.
Old 11/21/2009, 22:15   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
that guy "Wvwvw" or something is L.e.v.i.a.t.h.a.n , and he is curently online so you can PM him directly regarding this issue of yours
Old 11/21/2009, 23:08   #3

Well I believe the xcord is dynamic because it changes everytime you load a new map. While your in a map however you can view it statically. There has to be a starting place somewhere way back through the pointers that is also static, the call of the function to tell the server what cood your actually at.

Thats all I really know, I havent tried messing with this yet. But I do need a new project... Ill let you know :P
Old 11/21/2009, 23:14   #4

yea 8gX that static pointer is what I tried to find but no luck.
That is why Im asking
Old 11/21/2009, 23:42   #5

so your talking about something like this

Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(GetPointer, 64)
label(ReturnPointer)
label(CharXBase)
registersymbol(CharXBase)

000XXXXX:
jmp GetPointer
ReturnPointer:

GetPointer:
mov [CharXBase],eax
//original code.. w/e
jmp ReturnPonter

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(CharXBase)
dealloc(GetPointer)
000XXXXX:
//originalcode

/*and then afterwards, adding a manual address
 with pointer "CharXBase" and offset "whatever the ofset would be"*/
lol if something along those lines is what you mean then I already do it all the time.
in fact I used that method on DrakoVac

please answer if this is what you meant.
and If it is.. do you know of any other way?
Old 11/22/2009, 02:02   #6

so isnt there a bace adress were

000XXX+(Offset) -> 00XXXX+(Offset) -> CharX
?
how does the game know were to find the CharX?