Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone help me with something?

Discussion on Can anyone help me with something? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone help me with something?

So I downloaded Cheat Engine 7.0 and I tried to find an address for reset attack(that 4 hits set to 2) and I found them. After that I wanted to find the pointer and there is the problem... I don't know what am I doing wrong... So I get the address right click on that and find what access to it. I get the values from there and search for a pointer and I repeat that. So I do that for like 4-5 times, but then I get a pointer that isn't accessed by nothing... I need to get the static addresses for that but I just can't find it... Can anyone explain me what am I doing wrong or at least give me some tutorials to watch...
Old 03/31/2020, 20:52   #2

elite*gold: 1810
Received Thanks: 1,617
1. right click on your address
2. select "pointer scan for this address"
3. set max level: 2
4. results with offset1 has to be "C"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2020, 21:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
So I tried this and worked for some P Servers. Now I have other questions:
1.How do I know I need to find the pointers with offset1 C(for example if is another game)
2.This method worked for some P Servers but for GF Server it didn't. Do you know why or how can you search for GF Servers?
3.Do you know how to do same thing as pointer scan but in manual mode? For example to use Cheat Engine debugger to search pointers?