Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Protection

Discussion on Client Protection within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Client Protection

Hello!
Anybody can give me a link to a good metin2 client protection ?
I wanna block send attack.
Thank you !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best client protection?
05/02/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello. I have been trying to figure out how to bypass this p-server security and i find it very hard... i've tried extracting epk files, unsucessfully (protected), The game when using an hack, HShield detects it, tho there is not a single file from HShield in client (hided probably) , There is no root file also in pack... So how can i manage to bypass all of this? I wanted to inject a waithack but there is no metin2_patch_easter1 in pack folder.. i wanted to inject some mix, python loaders...
Client Protection
01/01/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys and happy new year! I want to protect my client against hackers and against some extractors. I want to hide my root so anyone will not find the ip of the server. What i must do? If anyone can help me just answer to this topic. In skype: george.zeimpekis3 Thanks!
Better client protection
07/01/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello guys ! So, I would like to protect my pack to prevent unpack (and damage hack). To do that, I want to have 1 root instead of 2. For exemple, I would like to have just root.xxx instead of root.eix and root.epk. Change the extension would be very cool ! Of course, it will be good if I could unpack them. Anyone can help me about that ? thanks a lot !
Cloud Protection | DDoS Protection For SRO Servers | 300Gbps Protection | Cheap
09/13/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Looks like I can't post images, if you'd like to see the thread design, please Go Here: http://i.imgur.com/IS4q7Kw.png. Text version Intoduction: Features:
[Best client protection?] Is this best client protection?
10/31/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, i found this : WildGamers Security Page This website offers for metin2 clients anti-hack protection with autoban etc. (deleted root etc.), and I try him on my server, and this works. But, how I can to user switchbot on 4Metin PVP - Private server - Use this protection with some things edited. P.S.: Protection is only in client, personalized PONG on game :-s