Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Better client protection

Discussion on Better client protection within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Better client protection

Hello guys !

So, I would like to protect my pack to prevent unpack (and damage hack). To do that, I want to have 1 root instead of 2. For exemple, I would like to have just root.*** instead of root.eix and root.epk. Change the extension would be very cool !
Of course, it will be good if I could unpack them.

Anyone can help me about that ? thanks a lot !
Old 07/01/2014, 08:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,336
simply create the epk normally and bind the eix to the executable?
Old 07/01/2014, 09:25   #3

elite*gold: 97
There are Services here in ePvP for doing this, but the prices are quit high (~150€).
But you can be safe that there is not way to unpack the client (for the "RiPPAZZZ" here, real professionals may be able to unpack them)

Regards
Old 07/01/2014, 12:50   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDDS™ View Post
There are Services here in ePvP for doing this, but the prices are quit high (~150€).
But you can be safe that there is not way to unpack the client (for the "RiPPAZZZ" here, real professionals may be able to unpack them)

Regards
Since the Source is released, every client can be unpacked easily...

You can simply access the memory of the Client because the files are loaded as Memory Mapped Files...
Old 07/01/2014, 14:38   #5

elite*gold: 0
150€ to do that ? it is very expensive !
I prefer to protect my client by myself, it is not expensive and I learn more things.

A no unpackable client is impossible, I know that, there is always a solution to unpack but a lot of people don't know how unpack a client with (high) protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCPx View Post
simply create the epk normally and bind the eix to the executable?
Not a bad idea, I will search how do that, thanks guys !
Old 07/01/2014, 16:29   #6

elite*gold: 25
i protect also clients for only 25€

Tags
client, protection