Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE-100% upgrade

Discussion on WPE-100% upgrade within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WPE-100% upgrade

hi all,sry but i cant speak german so i ll try to speak eng...
i spend some time working with wpe on metin2...basically i tried to have an 100% upgrade success but i faild...
i can upgrade items with that programe(i capture the send package and resend it)but when i do that i steel have the possibillity of breaking my item...furthermore when i resend the pack the game kick me out,but when i go in again the upgrade have done,so i thing that i need some fillters to give me the 100% success...so if someone can help me with that it will be good...tnx...

sry also for my bad english...xD
Old 03/18/2009, 19:16   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,471
+thread moved to right board(Metin2 Main Section)
+no Infraction given cause new member

please follow our board rules.

You can find our rules at:

You can find our FaQ at:

best regards

eSpox
Old 03/18/2009, 22:09   #3

Received Thanks: 4,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvpr View Post
hi all,sry but i cant speak german so i ll try to speak eng...
i spend some time working with wpe on metin2...basically i tried to have an 100% upgrade success but i faild...
i can upgrade items with that programe(i capture the send package and resend it)but when i do that i steel have the possibillity of breaking my item...furthermore when i resend the pack the game kick me out,but when i go in again the upgrade have done,so i thing that i need some fillters to give me the 100% success...so if someone can help me with that it will be good...tnx...

sry also for my bad english...xD
There are no filters for a 100% Upgrade success well and I think its not possible to do this.
Old 03/18/2009, 22:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
hast du den verstanden?
so wie ichs verstanden hab hat ers geschaft die info, dass du uppen willst abgefangen und entschlüsselt, umgeändert dass die waffe nich ***** geht...
nur wie er 100% erfolg hinbekommt weiss er nich

kann mich aber auch im übersetzen getäuscht haben
Old 03/18/2009, 23:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcanraven View Post
There are no filters for a 100% Upgrade success well and I think its not possible to do this.

basically i know that there exist some filters for rf online and some other games...i dont know if there are any for metin2 but why not?i have not the abillity to decode those packages and create the right filters to keep only the success chance but i thing that a person who know how to do that can create such a filter...i hope someone can heeeeeeelp meeeeee...:S:S:S
Old 03/19/2009, 00:38   #6

I doubt you'll succeed since item upgrade is server-sided and probably hard-coded.
Old 03/19/2009, 01:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacko View Post
I doubt you'll succeed since item upgrade is server-sided and probably hard-coded.
hmmmm me on my own is imposible to do such a thing...for that reason i ask for some help from a person who know the basic mechanism of those server side things...but i thing that only the fact that you can have the package that the game send to the server is a very good point to start trying and trying to cheat it...
Old 04/11/2009, 13:28   #8

okok i am back...i tried a lot of ways to find the upgrade chance bite to maximize it but it seems to be unpossible...:S
I keep trying... maybe some practice with the use of some blessing scrolls at +1,+2,+3 will revial me the perfect chance but i dont have money that time for that...(wedding expences...xD)
Hehe i thing that if there is a way to have a serverside hack only Winsock Packet Editor can help...:S
So plzzzzz if someone more experianced can help me....pfffffff plzzzzz do iiiiiiiit....
Old 04/11/2009, 13:56   #9

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Was will der..?
Kann das eineer übersetzen?^^
Old 04/11/2009, 14:00   #10

There is no way to maximize the rate of upgrading.
It's all luck and server side, so forget this very fast
Old 04/12/2009, 12:08   #11

hmmmmm at the point that you find me now i thing that u are right...but i know that in other games a there are a lot of crazy serverside things that they can do with packet editing...basically they can do things such as transform a skill (lets say dark orb lvl 1 to dark orb G1) or they can change the gold amound that drops from monsters...