Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lookinf for the right command!

Discussion on Lookinf for the right command! within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lookinf for the right command!

Hi all i'm looking for a part of a script .quest that allow me to warp all player from a map to another... But not just to another map but to another map in specific coordinates.

Looking in other forums, i've found some command as these :

forked.warp_all_in_map

warp_all_in_map

I think i'm looking for something like this but i don't really know how to complete the command ...

example : forked.warp_all_in_map( and now? what can i write?)

I hope i've not done too much mistakes!

Thanks to all will answer!

Here u can find a translation done by GoogleT :

Hallo, ich für einen Teil eines Skripts. Suche, die mich um alle Spieler von einer Karte auf eine andere ermöglicht verziehen suche ... Aber nicht nur zu einer anderen Karte, sondern einer anderen Karte in bestimmten Koordinaten.

Sie suchen in anderen Foren habe ich einige Befehl wie diese gefunden:

forked.warp_all_in_map

warp_all_in_map

Ich glaube, ich bin für so etwas suchen, aber ich weiß wirklich nicht, wie Sie den Befehl auszuführen ...

Beispiel: forked.warp_all_in_map (und jetzt, was kann ich schreiben??)

Ich hoffe, ich habe nicht zu viel Fehler gemacht!

Vielen Dank an alle beantworten!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Run Command
03/03/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 17 Replies
For any one that doesnt under stand the new /run command it is linked now to a table in Telecaster called AllowedCommandsForPermission this table allows you to change what commands that can be used by GMs, it also allows you to allow commands for normal user, eg. give everyone access to the warp command. here is the current table and the commands it uses. 1 1 suicide
Command line interface working command
08/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 27 Replies
I found only one working command: Enter "J" when you are in teleport Anyone know other commands?
plz i need help about that command
12/07/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello All ..plz i need help about that command for Source 5525 . 5530 .5375 any one of them da command for LifeFruitBasket & XpAmulet ..
GM command-s
04/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Please start I Silkroad server 1.236 (CRSEMU) how to fix that I am GM and what are the command-s to spawn the NPC-s and MOB-s and ITEM-s and GOLD please help, give me command-s, ty
Lookinf cd for F.E.A.R
11/22/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I curently looking a cd key for F.E.A.R but not generatet i need some what work online, so if you dont wohna play or not always play i witch love play it at this free of you time :) or we can trade it for somthing