Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

V4a mod dont work for us anymore?

Discussion on V4a mod dont work for us anymore? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
V4a mod dont work for us anymore?

Hey

.. today i have tryed to start metin2.us with v4a mod again and it dont works
yesterday it works perfect... today i started my computer klick on v4a mod and nothing happend maybe anyone know why?

greetz
Old 11/12/2011, 20:12   #2

elite*gold: 110
may be fixXxed
Old 11/13/2011, 20:34   #3
Hidden Moderator

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion0303 View Post
Hey

.. today i have tryed to start metin2.us with v4a mod again and it dont works
yesterday it works perfect... today i started my computer klick on v4a mod and nothing happend maybe anyone know why?

greetz
Hey Scorpion0303,
It's better to install Metin2 again. So you need an unmodified Metin2 folder and the newest v4a-Mod Version and Key File. If you did all that you have to copy the Key File into the "Keys" folder which is arranged in the v4a-client folder. Please don't forget to cancel the "delete_me..." file.
Old 11/16/2011, 01:13   #4

sure it works with reinstall but after i restart my computer v4a mod dont work again and i dont want reinstall metin2 all day..... any idea?
Old 11/18/2011, 01:52   #5

same problem to me