Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My hacks dont work anymore, need some help

Discussion on My hacks dont work anymore, need some help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My hacks dont work anymore, need some help

Hey i have been doing the Vac hack for awhile using Win hex. I have never used the CRC. ANyways when i try logging into a server with the data.04 edited with VAC it re routes me to the log in menue. I have seen a few other people with this problem. I tried doing research on how to resolve this problem but everyone says different things, and my problem is still here. Im hoping someone can tell me how to fix this issue.
Old 11/18/2008, 19:59   #2

try to add the new files from the new patch (if there is one) in the crc folder.
Old 11/19/2008, 06:18   #3

If you have been vaccing then you must have used the crc bypass. If you somehow did manage to vac or do any hacks for that matter without bypassing the crc checks then heres what you'll have to do:
Download ggkiller and make sure it's version 1.2a then put the launcher on your desktop and launch the game from it from now on.
Then put the 2 other files that came with ggkiller into your gameguard folder inside your bin folder. Just copy and paste and overwrite.
Then download crc bypass that our friend Nebular made(Thanks Bro) and put both the CRC folder and dekaron_no_crc that came with it into your bin folder.
Then launch from the launcher using the dekaron_no_crc.
Anything else I can do FOR YOU today man?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2008, 06:41   #4

that information was very useful thanks alot.
Last thing i wanted to ask was abbout the NO-CRC. The version that i have downloaded is theNo-CRC-4.1.10 is that the latest one, or it will not work with the update?

I logged into the game sucessfully with your information ( thanks again) but it dissconects me as soon as i see my charecter. any idea why?
Old 11/19/2008, 09:14   #5

I've got no idea about the dc thing man, I've never had that problem so I haven't researched it. But im sure between this site and google you'll find something. GL