Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M2fish bot 3.0.8 Problem

Discussion on M2fish bot 3.0.8 Problem within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile M2fish bot 3.0.8 Problem

Hi! I've just downloaded and used m2fish 3.0.8. (fist time using bots). It was working perfectly for 2 hours or so.. then i did some changes on settings i changed both of ms times to 2650 and 4000ms i saved and try to use it again but when i press start since then it uses the fishingroad only once doesn't pull it buck when the buble comes and it doesn't try to reuse the fishingroad.. :S
I'm using windows xp 32bit.

Sorry for my bad english i hope u understand the problem
Please answere in english
Thnx!
Old 08/08/2011, 10:28   #2

Received Thanks: 1,243
well, try out an other botdelay like 5440 or something like that...
Old 08/08/2011, 10:43   #3

well i tried that.. i also tried to replace the m2fiish pointer in the metin2 folder and the ehsvc.dll in the shield file but nothing hapened :/ i've also restarted my pc :P

So any other ideas?