Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request

Discussion on request within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request

10€ PSC = 97k lagis + 2 items die 20-30k wert sind.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Can i Request A Acc/Char PHP Script
09/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hello i was wondering if anyone have made a acc/char creation page in one yet? is so can anyone release itplease?
[Request] thats right [b]I[/b] have a request
09/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
How would I go about removing an item from a character's model without removing it from the inventory? for(byte i=0; i < 10; i++) SendPacket(General.MyPackets.RemoveItem((long)MyCh ar.Equips_UIDs, i, 6)); this removes them from the char and from their inventory screen... , the RemoveItem packet is as follows: public byte RemoveItem(long UID, byte pos, byte type)
[REQUEST]2 small simple request please look in here
09/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all no one here knows me i am Rukia Owner Od DarkAngelzCO 2.0 i was wondering if anyone can kindly show me 1 solutions first off can anyone tell me how i can add day/night to work for everyone i have been searching deeply for it can anyone please show me with a guide how to get it on my server?
*REQUEST* Powerlevel spots 30-70* *REQUEST*
09/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hello, this is just a request, please can someone do a list of the powerlevel spots with a screenshot of the map and the area high lighted from 30-70, I mean lvl 30 mobs to lvl 70 mobs, thanks alot :)
[Request] Make a Request section
05/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Here is my propsal (I posted this idea in another topic but I felt that it needs its own topic). I would like to request on behalf of all the CO community here, that the staff at elitepvp make a requests section. This section would be a place for all these people asking for requests - be it the noob asking for "duep haxz", or the guy asking for a new proxy. What I mean is it would be a request forum, to handle all requests. I also propose that in this forum, post count will not increase....