Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Selling Won!

Discussion on Selling Won! within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Cool Selling Won!

We sell in Germania , Europe , Teutonia , France , Italy and Anima (wons) 700kk for 6 EUR and Azreal 500kk for 10 EUR !!! add me on discord otteN#8130
zMykelss is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Praios WON [S]Gantar/Saphira WON/ BTC /PSC
10/11/2016 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
Server zu Server 1:1 Pro 1Won 5€ BTC oder 5€ PSC (PSC Erst ab 50€) Habe um die 200Won gerade auf Lager. Handel gerne auch über einen Trusted MM oder ihr seit Trusted bzw ihr gibt first.
[Release]Blacksmith won`t take our money, when he won`t upgrade our item!
07/09/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 19 Replies
Hi. I was thinking about blacksmith`s work :D and... Why he takes our money, when he doesn`t upgrade our item? I opened IDA, and made this dif for you. It works only for blacksmith, not for scrolls etc. Created by xDeStRuCtx 0004F6AB: E8 B8
[ZSZC] "Pick with Pet" won't work, grab pet won't grab
08/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys My char picks up the items but when i choose pick with pet, the pet won't pit the items. I have deleted bot, i have put the grab pet to storage, closed game, re-logged in etc. But the pet won't grab the items... This problem occured 1 week ago, i did deleted the settings and setup the bot again. It was gone. But now, it still occurs. Please help me.:handsdown:
OH MY GOSH I WON I WON SEAL OF MOON
04/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
ALL REMEMBER THE EVENT OF MMOSITE?? 1 MILLION MEMBERS?? I WON!! SEAL OF MOON!! 1 Million Event --- www.MMOsite.com I AM uriel010192 !!!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.