Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche RB2 IS Coins biete 55€ BTC

Discussion on Suche RB2 IS Coins biete 55€ BTC within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 50
Suche RB2 IS Coins biete 55€ BTC

Einfach melden, kriege eine Fehlermeldung, wenn ich dort mit BTC zahlen will.
Würde die BTC dann an euer Konto senden.
Nur Trusted Leute bitte.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rubinum2 [RB2.TO] - Coins UMCASH #CHEAP
06/26/2020 - Metin2 Trading - 10 Replies
https://s12.directupload.net/images/200613/wmvxr44 d.jpg DISCORD: Paclis#8156 Wieder eröffnet
Trading a rb2 lvl 100 g16/nv3 wizard for twilight temple coins
09/07/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a rebirthed 2 (rb1 101, rb2 100) pure magic wiz. Has G16 sandy world+5{(att lvl +40/+1 vit+18 hp+?(have to look)} and all g16 but helm and boots, which are nv3, WS protection belt all refined to +3/4. Lvl 101 zeal 72LP and three wiz skill books, plus makeover scroll, and 50 event gold. Black fox mount, anniversary hound mount, plus the 9 year anni mount. comes with 2.5 flyer thats trade able. Email me @ [email protected] for info armor stats, tome stats, flyer, etc, and...
[Selling] RB2 101 mystic on Sanctuary
12/10/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
the acc has 2 more char on it decent gear , 11m/s mount on all 3 char , and allot more on it more info on Skype big.alex05 payment method western union price 250$ + money transfer fees
S> RB2 Full Sage male R93 Seeker with +12 Cost of Glory weapon 200$ only
11/29/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12... -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max level primal passive -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -GEAR LINK Perfect World: Calculator (note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine) pm me if interested, the reason I am selling my account is because I'm quiting the game, but I want to...
S> RB2 Full Sage male R93 Seeker with +12 Cost of Glory weapon
06/15/2014 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12... -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max level primal passive -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -GEAR LINK Perfect World: Calculator (note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine) pm me if interested, the reason I am selling my account is because I'm quiting the game, but I want to...