Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> RB2 Full Sage male R93 Seeker with +12 Cost of Glory weapon 200$ only

Discussion on S> RB2 Full Sage male R93 Seeker with +12 Cost of Glory weapon 200$ only within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> RB2 Full Sage male R93 Seeker with +12 Cost of Glory weapon 200$ only

I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12...
-Full Sage Skills
-4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime)
-max level primal passive
-max blacksmith+tailor
-also got full g16 nirvana my old gear
-GEAR LINK (note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine)

pm me if interested, the reason I am selling my account is because I'm quiting the game, but I want to get some compensation to all the dollars I spent on this game which is probably over 5k$ in the 3 years I played the game.

I am willing to sell my account for only $200US dollars tru paypal.
Old 11/29/2014, 03:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what server is this sorry i hope its sanctaury
Old 11/29/2014, 13:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi I am interested, add me on facebook Arne Sennep Ketchup or Skype: Thomassen55
Old 11/29/2014, 19:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello add me on FB - Sandy Holst. For more info

I like it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> RB2 Full Sage male R93 Seeker with +12 Cost of Glory weapon
06/15/2014 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12... -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max level primal passive -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -GEAR LINK Perfect World: Calculator (note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine) pm me if interested, the reason I am selling my account is because I'm quiting the game, but I want to...
[Selling] M-Seeker Sage Full g16 RB 2 highest level 101 from harshlands server
01/21/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
M-Seeker Sage RB 2 highest level 101 from Harshlands Server I'm selling Sage Male Seeker with Full g16 gear, more than half of its skills are sage level 11. Highest Level reach is level 101 at Reborn 2 level 77. Arcane sky level 7. The account got level 7 tailor, and max level 8 blacksmith. The account got 8 platinum guardian charm bound. The account got 5 bound mounts, also got 30 event gold. The account got 13 bound fashion, and Firefly flyer bound. Got Base Guild Pots lots and...
[Selling] 104 Celestial Sage Full r9rr Seeker on Dreameaver
12/08/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I have played PWI as a seeker since the class first came out, and have always loved it. I've always put a lot of work into my character. It's really hard to sell him, but being in college now and also trying to develop a career in the music industry takes up so much of my time and I don't feel as if I'm able to dedicate enough time to making my character more powerful as it deserves. So I'm thinking of selling the account all together. As in, I'll sell it, for the right price. To me the account...
[Selling] 99 Sage Seeker
11/13/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
99 Sage Seeker with not much gear, but has 40k rep, max inventory, tt99 duel blades. Gear~http://pwcalc.com/5bbe7ea9a4d7f8bf Seeker~ http://i41.tinypic.com/2zokjus.jpg Skype me at MeepzSK please no scammers, a guy here named steeth tried to. I really want to trade for a Blademaster or an Assassin so if you have one, hit me up!
(LOST CITY) 101 lvl Sage Psychic full rank 9ge / +10 gears +12 weapon
11/17/2012 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
sold